The Student Room Group

If this person is fine and just doesn't want to talk to me why wouldn't they say so

Ive been seriously worried for someone that was a friend we broke contact for 1 month and 2 weeks now....he doesn't call me back and sends very passive one word responses or totally ignores..

I never gave up on him because he was my best friend..i don't know what to do? Why wouldn't he just freaking tell me he doesn't want to talk anymore isn't of this behaviour..

I'm really worried something bad has happened in his life....i don't know what to do....he lives 2 hours away from me by train.....should i make an effort to ho find him or let it be and not bother...

I can't help but think something horrible has happened....i tried to find his close friend on Facebook but she doesn't use it.... i don't know his family....but i know another not so close friend of his on Facebook...

This looks like he is either really depressed or he really doesn't want to talk to me....why doesn't he have the courtesy of explaining what's happening?

Everyday i go on with my life thinking i have turned a blind eye to something really bad
Reply 1
Instead **
Do you know how to contact any of his other friends? Are any of them on instagram or any other social media? Anyone who might have seen him recently or his family?
Reply 3
Original post by fleuriegrace
Do you know how to contact any of his other friends? Are any of them on instagram or any other social media? Anyone who might have seen him recently or his family?

I just sent one of his colleague/friend a friend request ...let's see if he accepts
Original post by Anonymous
I just sent one of his colleague/friend a friend request ...let's see if he accepts

That's a good start hopefully they respond, I think you're just going to have to wait until they respond now, I know the waiting will be awful, but its really good that you're trying to find out what's happened to him :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending