The Student Room Group

PwC Applications 2020

I have recently applied to Graduate Technology Financial Decisions and Analysis London 2020. I have passed the career valuation and career unlocked stages and have the received an email saying " Congratulations - you've met the test benchmarks for the role and our recruitment team are now reviewing your application. We'll be in touch with your outcome and next steps shortly." Does anyone know if i will definitely make it to the next stage 'career conversation'? has anyone had any similar experiences? What are the time limits for them to reply like for each stage?

Scroll to see replies

Hi there,sorry I cant be of any help with your query but I was wondering if you could give some advice on the the career unlocked stage of the assessment? thank you
Original post by j0seph12345
Hi there,sorry I cant be of any help with your query but I was wondering if you could give some advice on the the career unlocked stage of the assessment? thank you

You can not really prepare for the career unlocked stage. Only advise i have is do it on your phone as some of the games require you to think quickly and you need to be tapping things really fast. Also brush up on some simple maths like percentages
Hey Guys!I recently completed careers unlocked and would also agree that there's not much you can prepare for. Would you mind sharing your scores? I got something around 9,400 and I am stressed about wether that suffices for Strategy&. Any ideas?
(edited 4 years ago)
Hi all, I was never invited to career valuation and was just sent an invite to career unlocked? Is that weird? I applied for the Strategy
Original post by GoldenPong
Hi all, I was never invited to career valuation and was just sent an invite to career unlocked? Is that weird? I applied for the Strategy

Same for me, it might be a specific thing for Strategy&. Did you immediately get the results after completing the tests? I'm still waiting for mine.
I called and we only have to do Unlocked so don't worry!

Yeah it said on the final screen? I got 9300 but absolutely bombed the maths round so I'm quite certain its game over for me already unfortuntely. It was my first ever time doing something like that and it totally flummoxed me!

Good luck with your application. :smile:
Anyone got a clue about the video interview? Passed the games and SJT thankfully!
Reply 8
I completed career unlocked and got a confirmation email saying my application was being reviewed, then received an invite to the video interview nearly instantly.
Hello everyone, I also had to do the career conversation video interview. Did anyone hear back from them with any outcome? I was expecting some sort of response last week seeing as the assessment centres were scheduled for the 20-22 of November.
Original post by Trihawk7
Anyone got a clue about the video interview? Passed the games and SJT thankfully!

Aparently it is a 'day in the life' kind of deal, with different situations & scenarios. About to mind in the next couple of days!
Original post by thejobseeker
Hello everyone, I also had to do the career conversation video interview. Did anyone hear back from them with any outcome? I was expecting some sort of response last week seeing as the assessment centres were scheduled for the 20-22 of November.

Hi. I am in the same boat as you. I am waiting for a reply from them as well.
The only update I have received is that they are reviewing my video responses.
Original post by Fresh27
Aparently it is a 'day in the life' kind of deal, with different situations & scenarios. About to mind in the next couple of days!

Yep, they ask the standard why pwc etc but the rest are purely situational
Original post by T_T_T_T_T_
Hi. I am in the same boat as you. I am waiting for a reply from them as well.
The only update I have received is that they are reviewing my video responses.

What/where are you applying for?
What/where are you applying for? am in the same boat

Original post by orpswayfair
What/where are you applying for? am in the same boat

I am applying for the London-based Management Consulting grad scheme.
Original post by orpswayfair
What/where are you applying for?

I applied for Birmingham Management Consulting. Wbu?
Has anyone heard from them after the career conversation?
i just heard back, got AC for London Audit grad scheme next week
Reply 18
Has anyone else heard back? I've applied for management consulting London
Reply 19
I am applying for the London-based Management Consulting grad scheme.

Have you heard anything yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending