The Student Room Group
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website

Canterbury Christchurch 2020

I've recently had my Primary Education interview at Canterbury Christchurch.
Are there any other 2020 applicants for Christchurch and what do you want to study?

Scroll to see replies

Hi. I have applied to Primary Education (QTS) at Canterbury! My interview is on 11th December :smile:
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
just got my unconditional offer for applied criminology/psychology for 2020!!☺️
Reply 3
Original post by Abby-Rose
Hi. I have applied to Primary Education (QTS) at Canterbury! My interview is on 11th December :smile:

Good luck with your interview! Have you applied anywhere else or is Christchurch the only one?
Reply 4
Original post by ktshilling
just got my unconditional offer for applied criminology/psychology for 2020!!☺️

Wow that's great! My friend has applied for the foundation year criminology. Did you have an interview or was it quite easy to get in for that course? Did you have to do anything whilst they were considering ?
Original post by Jem90
Wow that's great! My friend has applied for the foundation year criminology. Did you have an interview or was it quite easy to get in for that course? Did you have to do anything whilst they were considering ?

Thanks! and nope, send in my application and got the response a day later! However, I already have all my A-level results as I'm on a gap year so that might be why! Good luck to you and your friend!
Original post by Jem90
Good luck with your interview! Have you applied anywhere else or is Christchurch the only one?

I also applied to Hertfordshire, Greenwich, Middlesex and Roehampton. I had my Hertfordshire interview on Thursday and my Greenwich today. My Roehampton interview is this Monday and my Middlesex is the 17th December :smile:
Original post by Jem90

Hi, I japplied for the foundation year with applied criminology and also got a unconditional offer! I didn’t even need an interview!
I’ve applied for Christ Church and I want to study history and archaeology
Original post by Jem90
Are there any other 2020 applicants for Christchurch and what do you want to study?

I’ve applied for Christ church. I applied for history and archaeology
Got offers for Counter-Terrorism and Policing for 2020 :smile:
I’ve applied for sociology! Hope you all get what you want and need for where you choice to go.
Reply 13
Original post by Abby-Rose

I hope it went well, how did you get on? ☺️
Original post by Jem90

Hey, I’m a current student at CCCU, if you have any questions feel free to ask x
Reply 15
Original post by cccustudent18
Hey, I’m a current student at CCCU, if you have any questions feel free to ask x

Thankyou, could I ask if the half term holidays are similar to a schools or whether they are different?
I've just been accepted for an unconditional to study applied criminology with forensic investigation in September!
are there any mature students that are looking for accomodation?
Original post by RyanS101
are there any mature students that are looking for accomodation?

Hi, I might be soon looking for accommodation as a mature student x
Original post by Jem90

Hi! I've applied to study Social Work with Foundation Year :smile: had my interview two days ago so fingers crossed! Good luck with yours! X

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending