The Student Room Group

EPQ Ideas related to English Literature?

Hi, has anyone done an EPQ related to English Literature or has any ideas of the sorts of questions that might be appropriate? I love English Lit but don’t really have a specific area I’m interested in, so I really don’t know what to write my EPQ on! Thank you in advance! :smile:
what else are you interested in? I ended up taking a fourth a level rather than doing an EPQ but would have loved to do something based on feminism.
Original post by witchesdontburn
what else are you interested in? I ended up taking a fourth a level rather than doing an EPQ but would have loved to do something based on feminism.

I love Marxism and post-colonialism but I’m already thinking of those for my English Lit NEA. I love dystopian fiction and political/social protest writing but that’s also a unit on my course. Unless I used a different topic within that??
Original post by RebeccaB_x
I love Marxism and post-colonialism but I’m already thinking of those for my English Lit NEA. I love dystopian fiction and political/social protest writing but that’s also a unit on my course. Unless I used a different topic within that??

With political/social protest you could do something really interesting, I have a friend who's EPQ was debating the controversy around Israel, if there's a particular issue you're interested in maybe that would work? if you're into marxism perhaps just focusing on communism on a whole and what deviated with Stalinism/Leninism or Maoism?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending