The Student Room Group

I am a Zionist AMA

Ask me anyhting

Scroll to see replies

whats a zionist
Why do people care so much Israel when it a tiny country?
Original post by UrWelcome
whats a zionist

To support re-establishment of the Jewish state which we today know as Israel. It is bascally Jewish self determination
Original post by looloo2134

Of course the actions of the Israeli government is not perfect but I do believe that people purposely target Israel as it is a Jewish states. It is underlying antisemitism, in my humble opinion
Original post by CoverLetterHelp
To support re-establishment of the Jewish state which we today know as Israel. It is bascally Jewish self determination

I have no idea what that means but gl ^_^
Original post by CoverLetterHelp
Of course the actions of the Israeli government is not perfect but I do believe that people purposely target Israel as it is a Jewish states. It is underlying antisemitism, in my humble opinion

There is a lot more about Israel on the news both good and bad than other country that are it size.
Imperialist settler-colonial ethno-states build on ethnic cleansing are so last century.
Are you a more secular leaning zionist like avigdor liberman?
Or a religious leaning zionist like yoni chetboun.
How do you feel about the IDF?
Have you ever been to Israel?
are you Jewish?
Do you believe anti-zionists are anti-Semitic?
Original post by looloo2134

Amen! especially if you're not from there. just focus on your own damn country rather than caring to much about other countries
Reply 14
Original post by goggleyed
Amen! especially if you're not from there. just focus on your own damn country rather than caring to much about other countries

So your argument is you're not allowed to hold an opinion on something unless you happen to be from there? Right, not weird at all.
Original post by Napp
So your argument is you're not allowed to hold an opinion on something unless you happen to be from there? Right, not weird at all.

saying 'israel seems cool' is an opinion, being a full-on advocate of something you are not remotely involved in is indeed very weird.
how do you feel about the killing of innocent Palestinian children?
Reply 17
Original post by goggleyed
saying 'israel seems cool' is an opinion, being a full-on advocate of something you are not remotely involved in is indeed very weird.

That's your opinion, i mean you're wrong on every single level and all that but you're welcome to hold such an opinion.
Original post by Napp
That's your opinion, i mean you're wrong on every single level and all that but you're welcome to hold such an opinion.

Well thats your opinion.
Israel can suck my left nut.

Quick Reply

Latest