The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Any ideas on what the cut off score would be?
How are everyone else's applications to Nottingham going? Would be nice to meet some people who have applied to the same course.
Reply 42
Original post by Robyn2002
How are everyone else's applications to Nottingham going? Would be nice to meet some people who have applied to the same course.

A search will bring up threads for all these places
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6022598
Original post by GANFYD
A search will bring up threads for all these places
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6022598

Thanks! Couldn't find it
Original post by nabiha.sm
Any ideas on what the cut off score would be?

Not a clue. Most unis don't publish the UCAT cut off scores because it varies year upon year sadly :frown:
Reply 45

So far I’v sent off references. They haven’t started sending out invitations for interview yet
Original post by 02nh
So far I’v sent off references. They haven’t started sending out invitations for interview yet

Do you know when they do start giving out interviews? I know Sheffield and UEA have both started to so I'm itching to get my others :smile:
Reply 47
Do you know when they do start giving out interviews? I know Sheffield and UEA have both started to so I'm itching to get my others :smile:

I’m not sure, could be any time up until feb tbh. But other unis have started such as: keele, uob, plymouth, hull york, bristol, st andrews and dundee so thats quite a few now lol :smile: where else have you applied?
Original post by 02nh
I’m not sure, could be any time up until feb tbh. But other unis have started such as: keele, uob, plymouth, hull york, bristol, st andrews and dundee so thats quite a few now lol :smile: where else have you applied?

Sheffield and UEA have as well.
I've applied to UEA, Bham, Liverpool, Nottingham and Leicester. What about you? xx
Reply 49
Sheffield and UEA have as well.
I've applied to UEA, Bham, Liverpool, Nottingham and Leicester. What about you? xx

I’v applied to plymouth, hull york, southampton and nottingham xx Iv heard back from plymouth and hull york and just waiting on the other two now!
Original post by 02nh
I’v applied to plymouth, hull york, southampton and nottingham xx Iv heard back from plymouth and hull york and just waiting on the other two now!

Did you get the email saying Nottingham might not give interviews till March? I think that's crazy and I hope they don't leave it that late xx
Did those two give you invites? If they did congrats! xx
Reply 51
Did you get the email saying Nottingham might not give interviews till March? I think that's crazy and I hope they don't leave it that late xx
Did those two give you invites? If they did congrats! xx

Yes I got that email, I don’t think they will take that long :smile: and yes my first interview is monday, I’m so nervous but excited !
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by 02nh
Yes I got that email, I don’t think they will take that long :smile: and yes my first interview is monday, I’m so nervous but excited !

Wow that's so soon! My interview isn't until February which I'm grateful for. Hope it goes well on Monday! xx
Aw right you two , enough romancing
Reply 54
Wow that's so soon! My interview isn't until February which I'm grateful for. Hope it goes well on Monday! xx

Yeah you have plenty of time to prepare so you can take it easy, good luck with your other unis xx
Thanks! :smile:
Original post by shum1614

haha note wrong with a bit of support eh? :smile: there's so much competition in medicine that its nice to encourage each other at these stressful times
Reply 56
Original post by shum1614

LOL do you feel left out, jks its nice to support people
Original post by 02nh
LOL do you feel left out, jks its nice to support people

lool im not stopping the support - of course we all gotta help one another out

where are u applying ?/
Hey guys, the 5 yr medical students of Nottingham have received interviews, anyone received an interview for this course yet?
Original post by adzz.s1
Hey guys, the 5 yr medical students of Nottingham have received interviews, anyone received an interview for this course yet?

Nope

Latest

Trending

Trending