The Student Room Group

Official INTERVIEW Thread Oxford 2020

Hey hello,

Has anyone received any interviews for Oxford? If so, for what course and which college have you received it from?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by jgcr2019
Hey hello,

Has anyone received any interviews for Oxford? If so, for what course and which college have you received it from?

Hey!
Received an invitation to interview from Brasenose, Oxford (originally applied for Keble) to study Law.
Reply 2
Original post by jeccca
Hey!
Received an invitation to interview from Brasenose, Oxford (originally applied for Keble) to study Law.

Ah nice. I got allocated to St. Hilda’s for history, and still waiting.
Reply 3
Original post by jeccca
Hey!

Congrats- Brasenose is a lovely college!
When did you receive this? Was it on UCAS track or by email?
Best of luck for the interview
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Krishi_K
Congrats- Brasenose is a lovely college!
When did you receive this? Was it on UCAS track or by email?
Best of luck for the interview

Thank you! I received it on Monday through Keble admissions (email - I originally applied to Keble). No updates on UCAS track as of yet! Best of luck with your own application. :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by jeccca
Thank you! I received it on Monday through Keble admissions (email - I originally applied to Keble). No updates on UCAS track as of yet! Best of luck with your own application. :smile:

Thanks
my friend got an economics and management interview at keble !!!!!! sooooo happy for him !
Reply 7
Hi,
Corpus christi and worcester, biochem.
if anyone has heard of anything solid regarding interviews that other people have it would seem helpful to post them
e.g. attitude of interviewers, questions etc
If this is on another thread please post it also.
Reply 8
Original post by jeccca
Hey!

A friend of mine, an Oxford grad (not in law), told me that Brasenose has a particular reputation for law. Congratulations and have an enjoyable time!
Reply 9
Original post by D.Y.
A friend of mine, an Oxford grad (not in law), told me that Brasenose has a particular reputation for law. Congratulations and have an enjoyable time!

Thank you so much! Best of luck to you in the future :smile:
Originally applied to Exeter but I got an interview at Wadham for law.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by jeannesemple
Originally applied to Exeter but I got an interview at Wadham for law.

Hi, I originally applied to Brasenose but I also got an interview at Wadham for law
When did they ask you to go up?
Reply 12
Original post by donaldduck124
my friend got an economics and management interview at keble !!!!!! sooooo happy for him !

When did your friend get this email?
Original post by Heng wei
Hi,
Corpus christi and worcester, biochem.
if anyone has heard of anything solid regarding interviews that other people have it would seem helpful to post them
e.g. attitude of interviewers, questions etc
If this is on another thread please post it also.

Did you receive the invitation from Corpus Christi?
Original post by Indee
When did your friend get this email?

like 4 days ago! AND IT WAS A LETTER AND AN EMAIL
In my college and in a couple of my friend's schools no ones heard back from Oxford, as of yet.

The only people I know that have heard anything are the people that are applying for Music- because apparently their interviews work differently due to things like instruments and that kinda stuff.
Good Luck to everyone though!!!

I think everyone will hear by the end of this week/early next week. But there was a girl in our school last year that ended up getting an invitation to interview the day before it actually was, so if you don't hear back when other people have don't worry about it. Because I think each course and each college works differently.
Original post by Krishi_K
Hi, I originally applied to Brasenose but I also got an interview at Wadham for law
When did they ask you to go up?

Well done! I have been asked to be there for 9am on the 12th and may be required until 6pm on the 13th. However, I am an international student so I will fly in on the 11th and leave on the 14th.

wbu?
Reply 17
Hey, I received an offer as well for St. Hilda’s for History. I am international student as well, what are you planning to do on the night of the thirteenth in terms of accommodation? Does the college provide for that night as well.
Reply 18
Original post by jeannesemple
Well done! I have been asked to be there for 9am on the 12th and may be required until 6pm on the 13th. However, I am an international student so I will fly in on the 11th and leave on the 14th.

wbu?

Hey, I received an offer as well for St. Hilda’s for History. I am international student as well, what are you planning to do on the night of the thirteenth in terms of accommodation? Does the college provide for that night as well.
Original post by jeccca
Hey!

I had the opposite haha! I applied for Geography at Brasenose, and got reallocated to Keble!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending