The Student Room Group

UK is "illegal colonial occupier" after ignoring UN deadline to return stolen islands

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by 999tigger
Apparently they dont break community rules, except if I was posting such crap against black people I would be banned.
Shame on TSR.

That is actually a surprisingly good point. I don't suppose you've ever asked the mods team why the dislocate between the two have you?
Original post by Napp
That is actually a surprisingly good point. I don't suppose you've ever asked the mods team why the dislocate between the two have you?

I dont blame the mods as it has gone past them, it goes higher up and they appear to be protecting the account.
The alternative is that I start posting the same bile against China and Chinese people, but then I will get banned.
I dont see why this person who contributes nothing to TSR gets so much TSR protection because everyone else can see its a Chinese government shill only interested in spamming anti white anti western articles.
I dont blame the mods as it has gone past them, it goes higher up and they appear to be protecting the account.
The alternative is that I start posting the same bile against China and Chinese people, but then I will get banned.
I dont see why this person who contributes nothing to TSR gets so much TSR protection because everyone else can see its a Chinese government shill only interested in spamming anti white anti western articles.

I literally only posted a word-for-word BBC news article reporting on a UN resolution. But you somehow manage to frame it as a bizarre "anti white" conspiracy involving the Chinese government and TSR admins.

I'm fairly sure that derailing every single thread with "bUt WhAT aBoUt CHiNA" is against TSR rules, yet they have been generous enough to let you keep your accounts.
[scrollr]what about the SPRATLEYS ? [/scrollr]
Original post by AngeryPenguin
I literally only posted a word-for-word BBC news article reporting on a UN resolution. But you somehow manage to frame it as a bizarre "anti white" conspiracy involving the Chinese government and TSR admins.

I'm fairly sure that derailing every single thread with "bUt WhAT aBoUt CHiNA" is against TSR rules, yet they have been generous enough to let you keep your accounts.

But that is all your threads are about and everyone knows of your racist behaviour and hatred of the west.
You never say anything and you contribute nothing to TSR just spam your Chinese government spam and disinformation.
It wont be long before you lose your accounts.

In any event I dont derail every one of your threads and they arent threads of any note just cut and pastes of articles which you customise the title to but are normally anti western or anti white people in nature. That is when you arent trying to demonise Hong Kong. Before you arrived there was hardly any criticism of China, but you remind us of the very worst.
(edited 4 years ago)
this person who contributes nothing to TSR gets so much TSR protection

It wont be long before you lose your accounts.

Can you not see this a contradiction?
Original post by AngeryPenguin
Can you not see this a contradiction?

Feel free to point it out.
I'll tell you what old Chinese fanboy, when 1/3 of the population of the island is held in concentration camps by the British military, come back and tell me and I'll think about feeling guilty. 👌😁

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending