The Student Room Group

Want o chage course from medicine to pharmacy

So i am an early entry student who has applied to UCL for their medicine course after my bmat results i have realised how fast they are going to press that reject botton so i was wondering how i could switch to pharmacy always at UCL without using ucas extra or going through clearing as I have received an offer from my insurance which i dont want to decline.
(edited 4 years ago)
I'm doing the same for Leeds, good luck to you ♥️
Original post by Karinate.pbx
I'm doing the same for Leeds, good luck to you ♥️

You too💕did you change your course if so how did you manage to do that?
Original post by Kookieandpasta
You too💕did you change your course if so how did you manage to do that?

So I called Leeds on Friday and they said that it should be fine and all that I need to do is email both departments and let them know about my change of heart. I would definitely recommend calling the university because it differs everywhere. I am changing Leeds Med to Pharmacology and Aston Med to Pharmacy but I still need to call Aston. Glad to see that I'm not alone in this x:smile:
So I called Leeds on Friday and they said that it should be fine and all that I need to do is email both departments and let them know about my change of heart. I would definitely recommend calling the university because it differs everywhere. I am changing Leeds Med to Pharmacology and Aston Med to Pharmacy but I still need to call Aston. Glad to see that I'm not alone in this x:smile:

Omg seriously i applied to leeds too thxx so much I’ll call them today😭
Omg seriously i applied to leeds too thxx so much I’ll call them today😭

Just got an interview invite for Aston for Pharmacy and I got an offer for Leeds. I'm so excited!!! How did the call go?
Just got an interview invite for Aston for Pharmacy and I got an offer for Leeds. I'm so excited!!! How did the call go?

Im so happy for you good luck💕I didn’t end up ringing them because they dont do pharmacy and I’ve received a pharmacy offer by dmu yesterday which im happy about. If i was to change courses i would have done medical biochem which i also have an offer for already and they do transfers to medicine even if is competitive. Im just gonna leave leeds and ucl for medicine and hope i wont get rejected if i do ill just do pharmacy and graduate entry🤷🏻*♀️. Im so happy for you tho so which one are you planning to go to?
Im so happy for you good luck💕I didn’t end up ringing them because they dont do pharmacy and I’ve received a pharmacy offer by dmu yesterday which im happy about. If i was to change courses i would have done medical biochem which i also have an offer for already and they do transfers to medicine even if is competitive. Im just gonna leave leeds and ucl for medicine and hope i wont get rejected if i do ill just do pharmacy and graduate entry🤷🏻*♀️. Im so happy for you tho so which one are you planning to go to?

Wow that's amazing, congratulations!! So you still want to do Medicine then? I really wanna do Pharmacy at Aston and if I get the offer, I would definitely firm them. Then leftover I have Imperial Med, Liverpool Med, Leeds Pharmacology and Biochemistry with German at Imperial. If I get those I would probably choose either Pharmacology or Biochemistry because I'm not sure how I feel about med. I'm really excited to see how this all goes
Wow that's amazing, congratulations!! So you still want to do Medicine then? I really wanna do Pharmacy at Aston and if I get the offer, I would definitely firm them. Then leftover I have Imperial Med, Liverpool Med, Leeds Pharmacology and Biochemistry with German at Imperial. If I get those I would probably choose either Pharmacology or Biochemistry because I'm not sure how I feel about med. I'm really excited to see how this all goes

Same im pretty sure pharmacy will be my firm and biochem my insurance,i wish i had applied to nicer universities tho for these courses. But oh well😹Yh im pretty sure medicine is what i want to do so I’ll have to do graduate entry,my parents are against a gap year. Im hope you get all your offers and find what you really wanna do ,all the best x
Same im pretty sure pharmacy will be my firm and biochem my insurance,i wish i had applied to nicer universities tho for these courses. But oh well😹Yh im pretty sure medicine is what i want to do so I’ll have to do graduate entry,my parents are against a gap year. Im hope you get all your offers and find what you really wanna do ,all the best x

Good luck to you too! Hope your UCAT unis get back to you x
Good luck to you too! Hope your UCAT unis get back to you x

Thx💕

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending