The Student Room Group

Looking for an Economics A level help YouTuber

She made videos about how to structure your a level economics essays and they were very helpful. I found her when I was in year 11 but now I think she's either deleted her channel or videos. I don't remember her name but I remember she was Asian, if that helps?

Any help please?
Could be a longshot but I guess you could search your history. I must admit though, I think the description is a bit too vague to pinpoint who she might be. I'm sure you'll get some recommendations though.
Reply 2
Original post by TheMcSame
Could be a longshot but I guess you could search your history. I must admit though, I think the description is a bit too vague to pinpoint who she might be. I'm sure you'll get some recommendations though.

I thought about it then gave up immediately since I watched her videos last year. Hopefully someone knows who I'm talking about, I don't know how else to describe her.
Was it her? I don't even do economics but I remember that she made a video about how to structure economics essays but privated it.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLCaxIwTYozhCV4ufrZv8KA

Edit: a comment under her fluffiest rice cake vid says that some of her old videos are on this Chinese app called 'bilibili' just copy and paste the chinese bit of her name and paste it into the search bar on the app and you might have some luck finding it.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Flakeyon
Was it her? I don't even do economics but I remember that she made a video about how to structure economics essays but privated it.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLCaxIwTYozhCV4ufrZv8KA

Edit: a comment under her fluffiest rice cake vid says that some of her old videos are on this Chinese app called 'bilibili' just copy and paste the chinese bit of her name and paste it into the search bar on the app and you might have some luck finding it.

Omd I think it's her! Thank you so much! Honestly her videos were so helpful, I thought I wouldn't get the chance to see them again (>~< )
Reply 5
Original post by Hiro2468
Omd I think it's her! Thank you so much! Honestly her videos were so helpful, I thought I wouldn't get the chance to see them again (>~< )

looks like you won't lol.

Only two videos are displayed on her channel and both are nothing to do with A-levels
Reply 6
Original post by ANM775
looks like you won't lol.

Only two videos are displayed on her channel and both are nothing to do with A-levels

The edit said that I can find her videos on an app called Bilibili which I did but unfortunately her a level econ advice videos weren't there either.
You know who she is now. You could always contact her and ask for the link. Worst that happens is she says no.
Reply 8
Original post by sinfonietta
You know who she is now. You could always contact her and ask for the link. Worst that happens is she says no.

She didn't leave any contact information on her channel nor her another account on Bilobilo. I wanted to contact her on Bilibilo but I have to make an account but it's in a completely different language (I'll try use Google translate if the app let's me copy and paste)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending