The Student Room Group

Do I drop Psychology or Media Studies

I'm currently doing 4 A levels and really enjoy then all (art, english, psychology and media studies) but am realising that I need to drop a subject so I can put in maximum effort to get good A level grades. I'm not sure which subject is more highly regarded by universities - psychology or media studies or if it doesn't matter. I don't really know what I want to study at uni yet as I'm still only in year 12. Any thoughts please are most appreciated. Thanks.
Reply 1
what do u want to do at uni?
I'd drop media.
Reply 3
Original post by 000_0000
what do u want to do at uni?

Not sure, possible media studies but don't really know
Original post by TigerLilley

Nvm, if you're considering media studies at uni, drop pysch!
Reply 5

if u might want to do media studies i wouldn't drop it
Drop psy
Reply 7
Original post by Username752
Drop psy

Trouble is my dad thinks psychology looks better than media studies and doesn't think it is taken seriously by universities but I really don't know. Trouble is I like both subjects and find media easy at the moment, although I do feel more accepted in media as some of the girls in psychology are a bit mean, but is that a good enough reason to drop psy?
Reply 8
Thanks guy, appreciate your comments. I'll have a think
Reply 9
Trouble is my dad thinks psychology looks better than media studies and doesn't think it is taken seriously by universities but I really don't know. Trouble is I like both subjects and find media easy at the moment, although I do feel more accepted in media as some of the girls in psychology are a bit mean, but is that a good enough reason to drop psy?

its your life u decide what you want to do cuz u going to live with it

Quick Reply

Latest