The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by larajadebear
I am actually more relaxed that it thread is dead, because it suggests less competition for places. Lincoln uses Nottinghams fantastic degree, I suprised it isn't as popular yet. We all are highly likely to be interviewed, all being well, offered a less competitive place to med school. :smile: At this point, I judt WANNA GO SOMEWHERE! Also, if we go to Lincoln, the year is like 80 places so we might all get to know eachother, like a little family. yay! I haven't had anything from Notts or Lincoln yet :/

yhh same! I also thought it would be much more popular especially since its the second year now, I'm not complaining though. I really hope they get back to us soon. Have you heard back from any other unis ?
Original post by medicine02
yhh same! I also thought it would be much more popular especially since its the second year now, I'm not complaining though. I really hope they get back to us soon. Have you heard back from any other unis ?

If Lincoln are the same as Notts, I was looking through last years Nottingham thread. First batch were sent out Mid December. Lincoln was in clearing last year too!
I did!

yay! I was a bit hesitant at first because I wasn't sure if it put me at a disadvantage only having 1 interview for both.
If Lincoln are the same as Notts, I was looking through last years Nottingham thread. First batch were sent out Mid December. Lincoln was in clearing last year too!

oh really, I hope this means less competition for us. I really just want to get replies now, im constantly checking my emails
Reply 44
Has anyone received interview offer?
nope not yet
i think in previous years nottingham have only sent out interview invitations in december?
Reply 47
Got an interview yesterday! But I'm international and can't come for the date they've given me. The response deadline is Monday morning. If I contact them now about this they probably won't respond till Monday but then the registration deadline would've passed. Don't know what to do rip
Original post by varshb
Got an interview yesterday! But I'm international and can't come for the date they've given me. The response deadline is Monday morning. If I contact them now about this they probably won't respond till Monday but then the registration deadline would've passed. Don't know what to do rip

aw congrats!
aw congrats!

anyone else received an offer for interview yet?
Reply 50
aw congrats!

Thank you! :smile: hope it works out for you too
How do they chose people to give interviews ?
Reply 52
Original post by chickenalfredo
How do they chose people to give interviews ?

https://www.nottingham.ac.uk/medicine/study/medicine/faq/a100-selection.aspx

They will interview those with the highest scores
Is this the thread for the 5 year course at Lincoln??
No way are there only 80 places ?
Reply 55
Original post by chickenalfredo
No way are there only 80 places ?

No, it is only 65. 80 minus 15 joining from the Foundation Year
Original post by Aspiring_doc786
Is this the thread for the 5 year course at Lincoln??

??
Original post by Aspiring_doc786
??

Yes, this is the thread for the 5 year Medicine programme based at Lincoln.
I just got an invite to interview!!! Anybody else?
Original post by Cuckcoo
I just got an invite to interview!!! Anybody else?

Congratulations !!
No email for me :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending