The Student Room Group

Children’s nursing applications 2020

Hi guys, just noticed that there wasn’t a chat for children’s nursing so I thought I would make one to see where people have heard back from and where they’ve applied ? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I have an Interview at the UEA on jan 28th :smile:
Original post by Jenna Setchfield
Hi guys, just noticed that there wasn’t a chat for children’s nursing so I thought I would make one to see where people have heard back from and where they’ve applied ? :smile:

Hey! I applied in October and received interviews for all 5. I applied for University of Chester, LJMU, Keele, University of Manchester and Edgehill University! I have had 3 interviews already and have been offered two places (Chester and Edgehill), I withdrew my application for Manchester and I still have my Keele interview to go! Good Luck to everyone, I'm sure you will all do brilliantly!
Reply 3
Hi
I applied for children's Nursing at Teesside and Northumbria. I had interviews the 12th Nov at Teesside and 15th at Northumbria. I heard back from Northumbria on the 21st with an offer.
Good luck to everyone 😁
Original post by Lottie_Lou96
Hey! I applied in October and received interviews for all 5. I applied for University of Chester, LJMU, Keele, University of Manchester and Edgehill University! I have had 3 interviews already and have been offered two places (Chester and Edgehill), I withdrew my application for Manchester and I still have my Keele interview to go! Good Luck to everyone, I'm sure you will all do brilliantly!

Hi there! Glad to hear that Keele is one of your choices and congratulations on getting an interview! If there is anything you would like to know about Keele or the interview process, just reply to this post and I would be happy to find out for you!
Helloo, I've applied for childrens nursing at DMU, ARU, Bedford, Suffolk and Lincoln. Waiting to find out if I get any interviews and it's killing me!
Reply 6

I have an interview at Huddersfield tomorrow and then one for Lincoln on the 4th December. So nervous for the questions they will ask
I have an offer for Wolverhampton 😍
Original post by HLS1985
Hi
I applied for children's Nursing at Teesside and Northumbria. I had interviews the 12th Nov at Teesside and 15th at Northumbria. I heard back from Northumbria on the 21st with an offer.
Good luck to everyone 😁

Hi, what was the interview process like at Northumbria? Well done!!:smile:
Hi,I have applied to keele uni for children’s nursing, how long is the process before people hear about a possible interview?
Reply 10
Original post by Lucyscott23
Hi, what was the interview process like at Northumbria? Well done!!:smile:

It was really relaxed. There was a presentation and a talk by two staff and a year 3 student. A ten minute written piece then some group work. Finally a one on one. Xx
Original post by HLS1985
It was really relaxed. There was a presentation and a talk by two staff and a year 3 student. A ten minute written piece then some group work. Finally a one on one. Xx

Thank you, I’m glad it’s relaxed. I’ve got my interview tomorrow. What was the group work like? Xx
I've applied for child nursing at USW, Cardiff and Swansea. I've got an interview for Swansea in 2 weeks. It's nice to speak to others that are applying. :-)
Original post by LoGrTh
I have an interview at Huddersfield tomorrow and then one for Lincoln on the 4th December. So nervous for the questions they will ask

Hope hudds went okay, I had mine last week. Did they say when you should hear back?
Reply 14
Original post by Lucyscott23
Thank you, I’m glad it’s relaxed. I’ve got my interview tomorrow. What was the group work like? Xx

Really chill. Nothing intense at all. Just like having a chat xxx
Okay thank you, I feel a bit more relaxed now😂xxx
Reply 16
I've only just sent mine off during the weekend. I've applied to: Leeds, Birmingham, Swansea, Surrey and City.

Super excited and super nervous haha
How long did you guys wait till you got a response back?
Original post by Tracy Howard 84
Hi,I have applied to keele uni for children’s nursing, how long is the process before people hear about a possible interview?

Hey there! I have just realized that the website doesn’t give any information about when the interviews take place. I’m sorry about this but I will contact admissions and find out more information for you!
Reply 18
Original post by KVDx
I have an Interview at the UEA on jan 28th :smile:

Me too :smile:

I’ve applied for LJMU, Edge Hill, Manchester, Salford and Huddersfield. I’ve received an unconditional offer for Edge Hill for a January start (they sent the offer the day after the interview) and I had an interview at Huddersfield a couple of weeks ago but still not heard back. Both interviews have been pretty chill tbh, good luck to you!xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending