The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE RS 2019 - Christianity and Islam - 13th May

Yo how'd it go. Hello to all the year 11's next year taking this for their mocks - thank me later.

Scroll to see replies

That ****ing imam quetsion had me dead
I think it went ok. I just quoted loads of stuff from the lord's prayer, but the imam question was bad. Also I got stuck on the salvation question, which is annoying
Wasn’t too bad but really struggled to put quoted in! Didn’t know how to agree with the angels 12 marker and left the imament question
Reply 4
Does any ones u know questions to the themes religion and life and family and relationships
Reply 5
Original post by Channels
Does any ones u know questions to the themes religion and life and family and relationships

Hey im doing my mocks for RE (christianity and islam).
Do you know any themes or beliefs and teaching quesions?
Reply 6
Original post by Love786
Hey im doing my mocks for RE (christianity and islam).
Do you know any themes or beliefs and teaching quesions?

For Islam practices the questions mainly about shia beliefs like the 5 marker is about the imamate and the 12 marker is about angels not being relevant the 4 marker I don't remember for christianity practices 12 marker was about the lords prayer and the 5 marker was about the importance of holycommunion
Reply 7
Original post by Channels
For Islam practices the questions mainly about shia beliefs like the 5 marker is about the imamate and the 12 marker is about angels not being relevant the 4 marker I don't remember for christianity practices 12 marker was about the lords prayer and the 5 marker was about the importance of holycommunion

Thank you so much. That really helped at least I kinda now have an idea about it.
How are you finding Yr 11?
Can everyone just chill their ****, it's only mocks
Reply 9
Original post by captaingiggles
Can everyone just chill their ****, it's only mocks

You can speak........
Original post by Annalisemaii
That ****ing imam quetsion had me dead

thats really rude btw
Do you want the answers or not
Yh
Original post by Love786
Thank you so much. That really helped at least I kinda now have an idea about it.
How are you finding Yr 11?

When's your mock and I am actually in yr 10 doing the early rs gcse so I already took the exam
Reply 14
hi do u remeber any specific qustions?
Original post by captaingiggles
Do you want the answers or not

can you send them to me too pls
Original post by Aishulko
can you send them to me too pls

do you have mocks coming up?
Original post by _freya77
do you have mocks coming up?

yes if you can help that would be great
Original post by Aishulko
yes if you can help that would be great

I'm doing them too but happy to help!! Unfortunately my teachers have apparently made our mocks up so I can't help much with past papers :frown: I usually get 9's in exams though, so I'll help if you have any questions :smile:
how was the paper 2?(thematic studies)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending