The Student Room Group

Is anyone here a big Street Fighter Fan and knows whole plot ?

AMA about SF

Scroll to see replies

Are you talking about the movie or the video game?
Original post by Glaz
Are you talking about the movie or the video game?

Video Game
Moved to Gaming :h:
Original post by Glaz

YEH
What ya think about Street Fighter 3 and the main antagonist there
could never make sense of Gill's whole illuminati thing

problem with Street Fighter compared to other fighting game franchises is that the stories seem to be separate each game, so I never followed it quite well like I have done with stuff like Tekken
Reply 6
i think its mostly about taking down that organistion who the tornement is made by
Original post by Quick Man
could never make sense of Gill's whole illuminati thing

problem with Street Fighter compared to other fighting game franchises is that the stories seem to be separate each game, so I never followed it quite well like I have done with stuff like Tekken

Story is Sagat holds tournament then M.Bison then Seth then Gill holds tournament
that pretty much it and oh one more thing

RESURRECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Original post by Ruhab Dabeer
AMA about SF

I like the Street Fighter series too, a big fan. But what is Blanka's origin? why did he become a monster?
Original post by Kallisto
I like the Street Fighter series too, a big fan. But what is Blanka's origin? why did he become a monster?

Ahh i wondered that too
He was pretty much sent in a truck and came out and lived in the jungle so pretty much Tarzan rip off. He also trained with eels like that's how he produces electricity. He is green cuz Capcom apparently made him have chlorophyll. Ik it is pretty stupid cuz he aint a plant. Blanka AKA his real name Jimmy was also separated from his mum but was reunited at SF2 ending. He has a lot of connection with Dan Hibiki because he is the only who understands him.

Ask me some more stuff
(...)
Ask me some more stuff

Okay, a bit easier this time. When Ryu and Ken encountered for the first time? guess they trained with the same sensei, but what was before the mutual training?
Okay, a bit easier this time. When Ryu and Ken encountered for the first time? guess they trained with the same sensei, but what was before the mutual training?

Ryu when he was a baby he had no parents unfortunately to take care of him so we have no clue to his parents (some say Akuma is the daddy but we dunno that either). Then Gouken the Sensei of Ryu and Ken and also Akuma's brother, had baby Ryu at his doorstep and trained.

Meanwhile Ken Masters' dad didn't wanna spoil his son so gave him to Gouken to be trained under. Ryu and Ken became besties since then
Ryu when he was a baby he had no parents unfortunately to take care of him so we have no clue to his parents (some say Akuma is the daddy but we dunno that either). Then Gouken the Sensei of Ryu and Ken and also Akuma's brother, had baby Ryu at his doorstep and trained.

Meanwhile Ken Masters' dad didn't wanna spoil his son so gave him to Gouken to be trained under. Ryu and Ken became besties since then

Okay that is what makes sense, as I supposed that Ryu and Ken trained together. Next question!

What did M.Bison to Guile that he has a score to settle with him? did they spend common time at the military?
Original post by Glaz

You made my day! :h: you did a big favor to a Street Fighter fan! so many question finally gets answered!
Okay that is what makes sense, as I supposed that Ryu and Ken trained together. Next question!

What did M.Bison to Guile that he has a score to settle with him? did they spend common time at the military?

More like Guile has a score to settle with him? M.Bison could care less about his victims. M.Bison we all know is the baddie from SF2 and other SF games and leader of an evil organisation called Shadaloo. At Street Fighter Alpha 2 Charlie Nash encountered M.Bison and was betrayed by his unit and was murdered by M.Bison. Now Charlie Nash was Guile's teacher and best friend so ofc Guile got pissed off and wants revenge. As we see in SF5 Charlie Nash was revived by the Illumaniti and was ordered to terminate Bison but failed to so and M.Bison was killed by Ryu anyway so Guile thanks him for that.

Btw M.Bison just because he looks like a military general he really aint one lool. He is a demon that has taken over a body and needs a host to survive

Ask me some more plz
I LOVE ANSWERING THESE
(...)

Ask me some more plz
I LOVE ANSWERING THESE

And I like to asking these!

My next question is a bit simple: what was the reason why Vega became an insane psychopath? what happened to him that he is so merciless and without empathy to his oppnonents?
And I like to asking these!

My next question is a bit simple: what was the reason why Vega became an insane psychopath? what happened to him that he is so merciless and without empathy to his oppnonents?

Oooo this kinda tough as I don't look at this character much but all I know is that Vega a member of M.Bison's Shadaloo Organisation and classified as one of *the four kings*. He had a life trauma and was born in a rich environment. His stepmum died by his crazy stepdad and saw as ugliness as disgusting and saw beauty as a heroism thing. He likes characters like Chun Li and Cammy cuz they are hot I guess for Vega. He got that attitude from his mum and came crazy and an insane psychopath after his real parents died. Quite a tough question that to fully answer nonetheless

SOME MORE PLZZZZZZZZZ
@Ruhab Dabeer

With the greatest of pleasure!

It is about Chun Li this time.

1.) Who killed her father and why?
2.) Did he teached Chun Li in Kung Fu?
3.) What she did after his death?
4.) Did she become a staff/co-worker of the police?
@Ruhab Dabeer

With the greatest of pleasure!

It is about Chun Li this time.

1.) Who killed her father and why?
2.) Did he teached Chun Li in Kung Fu?
3.) What she did after his death?
4.) Did she become a staff/co-worker of the police?

Ahhh my only favourite female video game character. Cuz she dresses nice unlike Mai and Morrigan the whores. Anywhoos answer to your questions are.

1) The one and only leader of Shadaloo and who also killed Guile's best friend/teacher Lord M.Bison and why cuz why not
The guy loves killing ppl
2) Yes her father taught her how to do Kung Fu but when her father died by M.Bison then Gen taught her
3) After his death she vowed to avenge her father and so went on the interpol to become co worker to track Shadaloo down
4) Question already answered in 3

Ask me some more plz
Luv this so much
@Ruhab Dabeer

Sagat is the next I am asking about!

Sagat is known as a member of Shadaloo, isn't he? did he leave Shadaloo after the fight against Ryu? what happened to Sagat after he fought against Ryu? how Ryu changed his character?
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest