The Student Room Group

Best Black Friday Gaming Deals

With Black Friday about a week away and the deals showing up already, I figured it was time to do the official topic.

You can find the article with all the deals (which we'll be keeping updated through the next couple of weeks) right here on the link below.

Best Black Friday Gaming Deals 2019

You can also check out our Black Friday Student Deals hub for more.

In the meantime, go ahead and use this topic to post all sorts of Black Friday gaming deals you find online, or ask about specific deals you're looking for!

Here's the best of Amazon's offerings so far, more stores in the hub:

Xbox Black Friday deals:

PS4 Black Friday deals:

Switch Black Friday deals:

PC Black Friday deals:

Scroll to see replies

I'm waiting for 4K TV deals.
Original post by Joseph Joestar
With Black Friday about a week away and the deals showing up already, I figured it was time to do the official topic.

You can find the article with all the deals (which we'll be keeping updated through the next couple of weeks) right here on the link below.

Best Black Friday Gaming Deals 2019

You can also check out our Black Friday Student Deals hub for more.

In the meantime, go ahead and use this topic to post all sorts of Black Friday gaming deals you find online, or ask about specific deals you're looking for!

Ok thanks will check it out
Reply 3
black Friday never seems that great for consoles. They don't even knock 20% off.....
Updated with more deals in the main post!
ShopTo are doing a 12-month subscription to PS+ for £29.85 (usually £49.99). This is even cheaper than the PS Stores own deal of £37. I redeemed mine a few days ago. :h:
Please note these are all Amazon links because TSR is doing a reward scheme for certain 'contributors' who advertise Amazon (remember that PM some of us got months ago?).

There are other sites and stores with better deals.
Richer Sounds have some great tech deals and they are come with decent warranties that Amazon do not have.

I just bought an LG 49" 4K TV for £350 with a 6 year warranty.

This isn't an advert just a heads up that Amazon are not the be all and end all of good deals.
Reply 8
Original post by ozzyoscy
Please note these are all Amazon links because TSR is doing a reward scheme for certain 'contributors' who advertise Amazon (remember that PM some of us got months ago?).

and here's me thinking they were providing the links out of the kindness of their big hearts when really they're just after the hefty referral fees
Original post by ozzyoscy

These are affiliate links, yes, but we've not gone ahead with the reward scheme proposed due to feedback from certain users. The hub has links from all sorts of places and will be updated with more as I go through this week and update it. Since we're no longer able to get help from users, it's just me doing all the Black Friday deals stuff, so it's site-by-site at the moment.

As is the point of the Student Deals forum, if you or anyone else spots better deals elsewhere, feel free to post them so everyone can benefit.
Original post by Joseph Joestar
These are affiliate links, yes, but we've not gone ahead with the reward scheme proposed due to feedback from certain users. The hub has links from all sorts of places and will be updated with more as I go through this week and update it. Since we're no longer able to get help from users, it's just me doing all the Black Friday deals stuff, so it's site-by-site at the moment.

As is the point of the Student Deals forum, if you or anyone else spots better deals elsewhere, feel free to post them so everyone can benefit.

Why are they not marked as affiliate marketing as is required by the ASA?
Reply 11
here's a not so bad switch deal https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QVJXnRG298
Reply 13
no wonder anthem's so cheap lol with the reviews it's been getting....
Original post by ANM775
no wonder anthem's so cheap lol with the reviews it's been getting....

Anthem is completely ****ed, rumour has it they are working on a complete overhaul.

https://kotaku.com/sources-bioware-plans-a-complete-overhaul-for-anthem-1839892415
Reply 16

sinfonietta did that one, and i did the switch bundle you just posted too..
Original post by ANM775
sinfonietta did that one, and i did the switch bundle you just posted too..

Oops! Sorry! I've been buried up to my eyes in Black Friday stuff and I doubled up. My bad!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending