International Baccalaureate Results Day 6th July 2018 Chat Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sailin
I just got my results!

43 in total
7s in my HLs (chem, bio, English B)
7, 6, 6 in maths, Chinese A, and history in that order
As for biology EE and TOK

I am really shocked by my history score though, as the moderated score is quite a bit lower than the boundary for 7. I'm so happy about that A in biology EE as it had been my major source of anxiety for nearly a year.

However, as a reapplicant for medicine 2019 I'm super worried, since it was actually one point lower than my PG. Would appreciate any advice or thoughts.

Hi,
Congratulations!! That's an amazing score!
I'm doing my EE in bio, and I would be highly honored if you could give me some tips and tricks to get an A. Thank you!!
Reply 81
Original post by peace01
Hi,
Congratulations!! That's an amazing score!
I'm doing my EE in bio, and I would be highly honored if you could give me some tips and tricks to get an A. Thank you!!

Hi, sorry for the late reply - I hope everything's going smooth and you are not as anxious as I was about it.

If you are still considering what topic to choose - you can pick a difficult one, but research plenty to make sure that you can actually have raw data for analysis before deciding your topic.

If you are in year 13 already - make sure everything is clear and easy to read. Use graphs, tables, diagrams. Highlight sentences. Also, be as thorough as possible when discussing the results because this part is really very important. If your 'procedure/method' section has too many words, just simplify it and put the detailed version in the appendix.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending