The Student Room Group

Teen's TikTok video about China's Muslim camps goes viral

This is the BBC link.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-50559656
What are your views?

Scroll to see replies

ye i've seen loads of this vids. tik toks aint gonna solve the issue tbh. everyone already knows whats going on, its whether the US, UK and Europe will act on it rather than prepare for black friday
Original post by davesantana
ye i've seen loads of this vids. tik toks aint gonna solve the issue tbh. everyone already knows whats going on, its whether the US, UK and Europe will act on it rather than prepare for black friday

That's a fair point
Deniers gonna deny.
I think we should go to war.
Anyone defending the camps is disgusting for supporting such inhumane things. I said what I said.
Original post by ساره
Anyone defending the camps is disgusting for supporting such inhumane things. I said what I said.

fax, no printer
Yes, a teenage American girl's short TikTok makeup tutorial - hosted on a Chinese app - really lays bare the terrible depths of China's genocide of all non-Han ethnics.

/sarcasm
Reply 8
Original post by AngeryPenguin
Yes, a teenage American girl's short TikTok makeup tutorial - hosted on a Chinese app - really lays bare the terrible depths of China's genocide of all non-Han ethnics.

/sarcasm

Internet trogladytes aside it must be said the Chinese state doesnt exactly have the best record when it comes to not ethnically cleansing/diluting dissenting racial groupings..
Original post by davesantana

Original post by Kayb7893
That's a fair point

Original post by Kayb7893
This is the BBC link.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-50559656
What are your views?

Original post by Just my opinion
Deniers gonna deny.

Original post by DiddyDecAlt

Most people on TSR and most people in Europe, especially since the migrant crisis, support what China is doing though
Original post by Nalk1573
Most people on TSR and most people in Europe, especially since the migrant crisis, support what China is doing though

Citation needed.

lol what. even if this claim is true, supporting something horrible doesnt make it right.
It hurts to read some of the stories from people who have escaped.

Care to back that up?
Reply 14

You really want world war 3?
Original post by Elbram
You really want world war 3?

Yes.
Yes.

You are bloodthirsty.
Original post by AngeryPenguin
You are bloodthirsty.

Thank you for noticing :h:
Reply 18

This lie only shows how little you actually care about this tragedy when you'd rather reframe it to falsely attack "most people on TSR and Europe" instead of joining them in condemning it.
Reply 19
Original post by Ascend
This lie only shows how little you actually care about this tragedy when you'd rather reframe it to falsely attack "most people on TSR and Europe" instead of joining them in condemning it.

Alas, you're arguing with a troll there. For all the good it'll do.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending