The Student Room Group

Vectors Maths Help

Sooo.... I find vectors a bit confusing and no matter how many time I go over them in tests I often get the question wrong. Does anyone know any good videos/tips for vectors. I would really like to achieve a 8/9 in maths 😁
Always always draws diagram!! I’m in year 13 doing further maths so have forgotten what gcse vectors are like, what kind of questions do you have to do?
Reply 2
Original post by skizzle_k
Always always draws diagram!! I’m in year 13 doing further maths so have forgotten what gcse vectors are like, what kind of questions do you have to do?

There the kind of questions where you have to prove xyz is a straight line or prove these two lines are parallel. Or find the vector for A to F where u have to do 1/2(a-b) (but a more complex version 😂)
Original post by Jsjabsjs
There the kind of questions where you have to prove xyz is a straight line or prove these two lines are parallel. Or find the vector for A to F where u have to do 1/2(a-b) (but a more complex version 😂)

Usuallly with them questions you just have to try to remember all the different techniques even if they aren’t in the textbook, like with proving xyz is on a straight line just always remember they share a common point and the vectors must be parallel, then you can apply it to any variation of the question

Quick Reply

Latest