Jsjabsjs
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
Sooo.... I find vectors a bit confusing and no matter how many time I go over them in tests I often get the question wrong. Does anyone know any good videos/tips for vectors. I would really like to achieve a 8/9 in maths 😁
skizzle_k
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Always always draws diagram!! I’m in year 13 doing further maths so have forgotten what gcse vectors are like, what kind of questions do you have to do?
Jsjabsjs
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
(Original post by skizzle_k)
Always always draws diagram!! I’m in year 13 doing further maths so have forgotten what gcse vectors are like, what kind of questions do you have to do?
There the kind of questions where you have to prove xyz is a straight line or prove these two lines are parallel. Or find the vector for A to F where u have to do 1/2(a-b) (but a more complex version 😂)
skizzle_k
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Jsjabsjs)
There the kind of questions where you have to prove xyz is a straight line or prove these two lines are parallel. Or find the vector for A to F where u have to do 1/2(a-b) (but a more complex version 😂)
Usuallly with them questions you just have to try to remember all the different techniques even if they aren’t in the textbook, like with proving xyz is on a straight line just always remember they share a common point and the vectors must be parallel, then you can apply it to any variation of the question
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (513)
33.75%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (627)
41.25%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (311)
20.46%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (69)
4.54%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed