The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Cuckcoo
I just got an invite to interview!!! Anybody else?

i did too (:
I just got an interview! Booked for the Thursday 19th, which happens to be the day of one of my mocks oof
Just got an interview does anyone know what the MMI stations consist of? Is there a group task?
Original post by Cuckcoo

Yhh lol
Does anyone know if all the invites have been sent or whether there’ll be a second batch?
I looked at last year’s thread and I think they were all sent at once
Original post by LMSAssocDean
Yes, this is the thread for the 5 year Medicine programme based at Lincoln.

Are you able to confirm whether all invites were sent today or whether there will be a second batch of invites? Many thanks
Original post by Gemini50
Are you able to confirm whether all invites were sent today or whether there will be a second batch of invites? Many thanks

Unfortunately I can't confirm either way, as these invitations are handled by Nottingham colleagues.

im still waiting too
Kind of irrelevant but after finishing med skl can you be back to London for FY1?
Original post by chickenalfredo
Kind of irrelevant but after finishing med skl can you be back to London for FY1?

yes but i think london is very competitive
Original post by slimthicc

Wdym competitive?what is the process?
(Original post by Cuckcoo)I just got an invite to interview!!! Anybody else?
What are your stats please
Original post by Cuckcoo
What are your stats please
i did too (:

Yes.

Correct, North East and Central Thames Foundation School and North West Thames Foundation School has been near the top / at the top of the competition. But even then, the competition ratio is still only around 2-3 applicants to 1 place; nowhere near the competition for medical school / some specialties when you're after FY2.

Don't worry too much about that though, it's years in the future and the whole format may change by then.

http://www.foundationprogramme.nhs.uk/content/foundation-schools

Post originally created by ecolier.
(edited 4 years ago)
I haven't received an interview offer yet either. I think we should just be patient. Nottingham admissions have alot on their plates right now. Well Done to everyone who has received offers so early on! For those who got offers, what are you Nottingham Scores /56....Mine isn't the best, at 44/56, but I think it might just do it for Lincoln this year.
:biggrin:
Original post by larajadebear
I haven't received an interview offer yet either. I think we should just be patient. Nottingham admissions have alot on their plates right now. Well Done to everyone who has received offers so early on! For those who got offers, what are you Nottingham Scores /56....Mine isn't the best, at 44/56, but I think it might just do it for Lincoln this year.

I got 43 and got an interview at Lincoln (didn’t apply to the Nottingham campus). Considering they also mark ps, if it’s really good you should get a place.
Original post by larajadebear

i got 49/56. don’t lose hope, last year lincoln interviewed everyone who applied and i doubt it’s changed by much!
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Nickie1044
I got 43 and got an interview at Lincoln (didn’t apply to the Nottingham campus). Considering they also mark ps, if it’s really good you should get a place.

UoN are not marking personal statements this year, for any of their Medicine programmes.
My ucat was acc bad lol , it was like 614 or smth. My GCSEs were 9a* tho and 1A don’t lose hope Lincoln isn’t rlly competitive tbh . In fact they even have clearing so dw

This is really reassuring, thank you. I just have no idea how many applicants they are this year! :smile:

hi, I hope you don't mind me asking, did you also apply for Nottingham medicine too or only Lincoln?

Latest

Trending

Trending