The Student Room Group

Million Muslims held in America

https://mol.im/a/7721319

Sorry my mistake. I mean China.

The lefts double standards of lowered expectations for their more favoured mass killers continues. Can you imagine the uproar if America held 1% of this number of Muslims in prison for cultural indoctrination and brain washing?
How do you confuse american with china?
Have you visited China ?

Instead of reading about it. Please go and see for your self.
Reply 3
Oh yeah, I hear "the left" really love everything China are doing at the moment. Not a word of doubt amongst them, yeah? Not like there's any sort of massive protest going on against the Chinese government or anything. No, not at all.
Original post by Dez
Oh yeah, I hear "the left" really love everything China are doing at the moment. Not a word of doubt amongst them, yeah? Not like there's any sort of massive protest going on against the Chinese government or anything. No, not at all.

Is it a specifically left-wing protest though?
if you really like to know about the protests in Hong Kong. It is in Hong Kong. And not China.

After the election yesterday. Everything has quieten down today.
There is no more protests. No more petrol bombs. No setting shops alight No setting fire to banks. No setting people on fire. No damage to shopping malls

Now start wondering why there is a sudden stop in protesting after the election.

It was a plan created to make a massive chaos To make the joe public think that there is no more freedom in Hong Kong. And the only way out is violence.

And who benefits from the election. The party that have created chaos and violence The Democratic party with a land slide against the pro Beijing party.
The end result was to win the election. At the expense of fear and violence
Reply 6
Original post by Just my opinion
https://mol.im/a/7721319

Sorry my mistake. I mean China.

The lefts double standards of lowered expectations for their more favoured mass killers continues. Can you imagine the uproar if America held 1% of this number of Muslims in prison for cultural indoctrination and brain washing?

God you really do chat a load of old crap.
There is a very simple, and good, reason america is held to a higher standard than China in that it claims to be the so called defender of liberty, liberal values and so on so forth. China makes no such claims.
On the other hand if you think that they should be held to the same standard does that mean you think China is a civilised country in this regard and thus you are the one with double standards...
Reply 7
Original post by williamho
It is in Hong Kong. And not China.

Pretty sure they're the same thing..
you need to broaden your horizon.

make a visit to Hong Kong and another visit to China. Will make you realise there are 2 different places...Please do not the word...pretty sure...
Reply 9
you need to broaden your horizon.

make a visit to Hong Kong and another visit to China. Will make you realise there are 2 different places...Please do not the word...pretty sure...

I was in HKG not two weeks ago. It is a part of China whether or not you like that fact.
and what currency did you use in Hong Kong ? and in China ?
Have you visited China ?

Instead of reading about it. Please go and see for your self.

Why would anyone want to go to a country such bad human right it like me as a woman going on holiday to SA?
Original post by Napp
God you really do chat a load of old crap.

What can I say? It's a talent. 😁👌
Reply 13
and what currency did you use in Hong Kong ? and in China ?

Not sure what sort of question youre even attempting to make here? As aside from making yourself look like even more of a fool who doesnt know what a country is it doesnt even remotely disprove the fact that HKG is a constiuent part of China and has been since the 90's
Hong Kong use the HK$ (dollar) and China uses RMB (Yuan).

Has it occur to you,that the 2 places uses different currencies. . Therefore have their own laws / monetary policy etc

It is like the UK uses GBP Sterling and the Euro zone uses the Euro. Even though the UK is still a member of the Euro zone.

I was in Beijing in September 2019, I have noticed there were a lot of tour coaches. About 30 or more coaches touring around. And full of American tourists. But none from the UK.

It shows that many American are still willing to travel to China,and see for themselves. Rather than look at the magazines,television and newspaper talking about China.

They were really impressed .
And it was totally different to what the media projects about China.

Which was why, I have mentioned Please go and visit China. And see for yourself.

There is no point in arguing with other people. Just ask them to go and see for themselves.
Reply 15
Hong Kong use the HK$ (dollar) and China uses RMB (Yuan).

Has it occur to you,that the 2 places uses different currencies. . Therefore have their own laws / monetary policy etc

It is like the UK uses GBP Sterling and the Euro zone uses the Euro. Even though the UK is still a member of the Euro zone.

I was in Beijing in September 2019, I have noticed there were a lot of tour coaches. About 30 or more coaches touring around. And full of American tourists. But none from the UK.

It shows that many American are still willing to travel to China,and see for themselves. Rather than look at the magazines,television and newspaper talking about China.

They were really impressed .
And it was totally different to what the media projects about China.

Which was why, I have mentioned Please go and visit China. And see for yourself.

There is no point in arguing with other people. Just ask them to go and see for themselves.

I really have no idea what point you're trying to argue. Hong Kong is a constituent part of China, period. You can carry on rabbiting about divergent currencies (irrelevant) and divergent regulatory environments (also irrelevant, especially come the middle of the century) but seeing as neither of these has any bearing on Hong Kong being part of China, well...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending