The Student Room Group

PwC Graduate Scheme 2020 - Video Interview

I applied to the PwC Assurance Graduate Scheme - Audit Autumn 2020.
I am currently preparing for the video interview.
Does anyone mind sharing how to prepare and how to answer for the questions and case study question, please?

Thank you very much.

Scroll to see replies

Hi, can I ask how did you actually apply to PWC, I've been looking all across their website and cant actually find how to start my application
Original post by Phoebe95
I applied to the PwC Assurance Graduate Scheme - Audit Autumn 2020.
I am currently preparing for the video interview.
Does anyone mind sharing how to prepare and how to answer for the questions and case study question, please?

Thank you very much.

What were the interview questions?
Reply 3
Sorry slightly off topic, but I am really struggling with what to say when they ask 'why audit?' and 'why pwc?' ! I feel like my answer is very generic and not that interesting, but I have no idea what they're looking for! Could anyone please give me any advice?
Hello, I am doing the same and was wondering how you found it? Hard/easy? Why kind of questions did they ask and was there any case study etc? Thank you 😊 hope yours went well
I'm onto the video interview for career conversation now. Anyone any tips or sorta questions they'd ask?
Reply 6
I've applied to the Management Consulting 2020 consulting scheme and got up to the Career Conversation Stage, but still have not heard back from them. Does anyone know how long it takes for them to get back to you?
Reply 7
I heard back after 1 week and got invited for the assessment centre the following week
Hey guys! I just had a query, all the AC’s are coming up in december and i still haven’t heard back from Pwc Audit and Assurance, London office after the video interview, are there still people who haven’t heard back? If yes, what was the last email you got from pwc, and what can we expect? Thankyou.
Original post by dej21
I've applied to the Management Consulting 2020 consulting scheme and got up to the Career Conversation Stage, but still have not heard back from them. Does anyone know how long it takes for them to get back to you?

Same, i also haven’t heard back, are we behind in queue or it’s just normal not to hear till now as its Nov end.
Reply 10
Original post by #economics
Hey guys! I just had a query, all the AC’s are coming up in december and i still haven’t heard back from Pwc Audit and Assurance, London office after the video interview, are there still people who haven’t heard back? If yes, what was the last email you got from pwc, and what can we expect? Thankyou.

I also applied for Audit at the London office. Did my interview a week ago today and I also haven't heard back so you#re not the only one
Okay fair, please keep the group updated on any further emails.
Reply 12
Okay fair, please keep the group updated on any further emails.

Likewise, and good luck
Reply 13
Last year I was just offered a place by phone about a week after my video interview without having to attend an assessment day so hang on in there.
Original post by Rover5
Last year I was just offered a place by phone about a week after my video interview without having to attend an assessment day so hang on in there.

Really, whatt, you dint attend an AC?
Any update on Graduate London Audit AC invitations?
Reply 16
Really, whatt, you dint attend an AC?

No, just selected after video interview/answers.
Original post by Rover5
No, just selected after video interview/answers.

Great, congrats!
I just called Pwc for an update on the application, and they said they will be sending decisions either tomorrow or on Monday! So guys be prepared for tomorrow or Monday! Best wishes..
I just called Pwc for an update on the application, and they said they will be sending decisions either tomorrow or on Monday! So guys be prepared for tomorrow or Monday! Best wishes..

Do you mean called in for AC or final offer? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest