The Student Room Group

Food diary

Just want to keep a diary of what I'm eating. Anon because I'm a bit embarrassed about this. Hopefully I can eat better and anyone else can post what they have eaten too if they want to lose weight/get healthier.
Original post by Anonymous
Just want to keep a diary of what I'm eating. Anon because I'm a bit embarrassed about this. Hopefully I can eat better and anyone else can post what they have eaten too if they want to lose weight/get healthier.

Don't you think this is just an invitation for people with less good intentions to pick apart a food diary and criticise it? It's a nice idea, but I think it could have some unintended outcomes.
Reply 2
27th Nov - water, green tea
27th Nov - water, green tea

please tell me that’s not everything you’re eating today

:qed:
Reply 5

It won't hurt just for one day. And I am still stuffed from what I ate yesterday. Thanks for the concern x
Reply 6
Original post by Reality Check
Don't you think this is just an invitation for people with less good intentions to pick apart a food diary and criticise it? It's a nice idea, but I think it could have some unintended outcomes.

Thanks for the concern, but I am putting my food diary on here so that I will be worried of criticism and therefore won't eat the cookies and chocolate bars that I have been eating recently, because I will be too embarassed to write it here.
Thanks for the concern, but I am putting my food diary on here so that I will be worried of criticism and therefore won't eat the cookies and chocolate bars that I have been eating recently, because I will be too embarassed to write it here.

Or you might just eat them anyway and not write it here...

Good luck anyway :smile: Just looking out for you.
Reply 8
That is a really good idea. If you would have any skin problems like pimples it would be easy to check what triggered it. Good luck.
Reply 9
Original post by Reality Check
Or you might just eat them anyway and not write it here...

Good luck anyway :smile: Just looking out for you.

Well I'll try to be honest.
Day 2 - vegetable soup, salad + fish, blueberries, water, green tea
Day 3 - vegetable soup, blueberries, water, green tea
Day 3 continued - bolognaise with meat substitute + courgette spaghetti, spinach, glass of red wine
Day 4 - salad + fish, banana, blueberries, nuts, hummus, water, green tea
Day 4 continued - fizzy health drink

Quick Reply

Latest