The Student Room Group

Lloyds graduate video interview

Hello! I have been invited to do a video interview with Lloyds. Just wondering if anyone has any tips or hints on what questions might come up?
Thank you!!
Reply 1
Congratulations - when did you get an email to say you passed the online tests?
I still havent heard back from Lloyds!
Reply 2
Original post by Zino98
Congratulations - when did you get an email to say you passed the online tests?
I still havent heard back from Lloyds!

Thank you! I got the email on the 25th :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Kit1Kat
Thank you! I got the email on the 25th :smile:

What programme did you apply for? I applied for the Enterprise Leadership programme, and I just called up the recruitment team and they said I won't find out until January 2020 on whether or not I secured a video interview!
Reply 4
Original post by Zino98
What programme did you apply for? I applied for the Enterprise Leadership programme, and I just called up the recruitment team and they said I won't find out until January 2020 on whether or not I secured a video interview!

I applied for the finance graduate leadership programme. You have a bit of time left to wait then!
I've not heard from Lloyds either. I applied for Customer Solutions. The vacancy states I can expect to hear back by the 10th December - I can't imagine having to wait until January!
Original post by Kit1Kat
Hello! I have been invited to do a video interview with Lloyds. Just wondering if anyone has any tips or hints on what questions might come up?
Thank you!!

have yougot the email saying they will be in touch shortly
Reply 7
Original post by nas ether
have yougot the email saying they will be in touch shortly

Yeah I got that email too!
Original post by Kit1Kat
Yeah I got that email too!

Hopefully means good you news for both of us . If you don't mind saying what percentile were your tests in
Reply 9
Hopefully means good you news for both of us . If you don't mind saying what percentile were your tests in

I'm not sure, where can I find that out?
Original post by Kit1Kat
I'm not sure, where can I find that out?

its on the report they sent you after you completed your numerical and strengths test
Reply 11
its on the report they sent you after you completed your numerical and strengths test

Oh yeah I see it. I got between 80th and 89th percentile for situational and numerical and then 60th and 69th for critical
Hello,Have you completed this video interview yet? If so then I hope it went well for you! I've been invited to do a video interview as well, is there any chance you'd please be able to give some tips on what question get asked?Many thanks
Original post by Benji2316
Hello,Have you completed this video interview yet? If so then I hope it went well for you! I've been invited to do a video interview as well, is there any chance you'd please be able to give some tips on what question get asked?Many thanks

I've not sat mine yet. I think it's unlikely anyone is going to share the questions though. I know I wouldn't - it's too competitive to give others an advantage, unfortunately.

The email they sent round seems to indicate that it will be a strength-based interview rather than competency-based and they've been generous in providing some examples of questions to think about.
Just sat my interview. 10 questions, 30 seconds to prepare for each one and 90 seconds to answer. You could take breaks between the questions before continuing.

Now back to waiting again! Best of luck everyone!
Reply 15
Original post by makeasplash
Just sat my interview. 10 questions, 30 seconds to prepare for each one and 90 seconds to answer. You could take breaks between the questions before continuing.

Now back to waiting again! Best of luck everyone!

Did it turn out to be a competency or strength based interview
Original post by Tencai
Did it turn out to be a competency or strength based interview

From what I recall, strength-based as well as some situational questions (How would you respond to ...)
Has anyone done an AC? I've been invited to one in February and wondered if anyone can give me an insight on the day?
Reply 18
I have an AC for risk management on the 19th of Feb. But, I have an exam on that day which I can't miss. Is there somebody who has their AC for risk management either the 13 or the 18th of Feb and be willing to swap dates with me? I'll really appreciate it. Please PM if you can.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending