The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I spoke to them they are atarting with international now his week and next week we should hear
Original post by shum1614
I spoke to them they are atarting with international now his week and next week we should hear

No probs, thanks
just revieved an invite to interview at a18L . So exited. anyone else revived an interview??
Original post by Zain5633
just revieved an invite to interview at a18L . So exited. anyone else revived an interview??

stats ????

whats your points ??
Reply 65

Congratulations!
i just saw your stats on page 1, well done
Reply 66
whats your points ??

They are in post # 3
Zain what are your points out of 40 ?
Zain what are your points out of 40 ?

I thought the scoring was out of 58 (ucat max:40+18 max in GCSE) but I think i got 41/58. Best of luck.
I thought the scoring was out of 58 (ucat max:40+18 max in GCSE) but I think i got 41/58. Best of luck.

nah 40 + 16
but well done ! should be proud ! l

I got 40/58 ? any chance what do you think ?

Are you sure that’s right? when I calculated your points I got 44, but that might be because I averaged your UCAT and didn’t use the value for each sub section like you might’ve done.
(edited 4 years ago)
Aspiring doc what’s ur stats
Aspiring doc what’s ur stats

My Nottingham points come to 39
When they Say they interview the top % does that mean they have a cut off ? And like what would the cut off be ?
Or would it be a cut off and then anyone in the top % of the cut off is interviewed ?
Original post by Aspiring_doc786
My Nottingham points come to 39

Ahhh okay we r both the same lool - idk whether this is a good score or not I’m so scared like 41 seems good but then idk it’s hard to say any stats on previous years ?
Ahhh okay we r both the same lool - idk whether this is a good score or not I’m so scared like 41 seems good but then idk it’s hard to say any stats on previous years ?

It’s hard to tell either way
Reply 78

isnt this the lincoln pathway? There have been no interview invites for nottingham yet i dont think. congrats :smile:
Reply 79
nah 40 + 16

Can you please recheck and confirm, in my opinion it is 40+18
For GCSE scores, a candidate who achieves A* or A** in all subjects can get 3 points in each of the highest six subjects accounted in A108 course (i.e. 3x6=18).

Latest

Trending

Trending