The Student Room Group

did i get scammed

so last thursday i ordered a tracksuit t shirt and shoes from beck and hershey. it was done and i got an order number. it said delivery is 3-5 working days/5-7.

i called them 2 days ago to add my house number of billing address and they did. but my order hasnt come and its been a week. i've called them twice today but they arent picking up.
Original post by davesantana
so last thursday i ordered a tracksuit t shirt and shoes from beck and hershey. it was done and i got an order number. it said delivery is 3-5 working days/5-7.

i called them 2 days ago to add my house number of billing address and they did. but my order hasnt come and its been a week. i've called them twice today but they arent picking up.

Since you made changes then something will change as well. Give 2 more days if not then email them [email protected] or call them 01616412849
Your first mistake was ordering a tracksuit and that too, from beck and Hershey
Original post by OR321
Your first mistake was ordering a tracksuit and that too, from beck and Hershey

i just needed the grey sweatpants but i also didnt have a grey hoodie. its not the roadman type.. i think. and they offered a mad deal. like hoodie+pants+tshirt+trainers for like 55 but 70 incl vat... and delivery

im sticking to jd and footasylum
i just needed the grey sweatpants but i also didnt have a grey hoodie. its not the roadman type.. i think. and they offered a mad deal. like hoodie+pants+tshirt+trainers for like 55 but 70 incl vat... and delivery

im sticking to jd and footasylum

As long as it ain’t the road man type 😂😂
Original post by OR321
As long as it ain’t the road man type 😂😂

https://beckandhersey.com/products/beck-hersey-mens-kris-full-tracksuit-dark-grey-marl?_pos=2&_sid=f421d87b0&_ss=r

it was this. their page have good stuff but if my **** aint delivered im sueing them
https://beckandhersey.com/products/beck-hersey-mens-kris-full-tracksuit-dark-grey-marl?_pos=2&_sid=f421d87b0&_ss=r

it was this. their page have good stuff but if my **** aint delivered im sueing them

Yeah that’s decent tbhhhh
I usually just stick to ASOS to buy everything
But yeah, sue them *****es
Original post by OR321
Yeah that’s decent tbhhhh
I usually just stick to ASOS to buy everything
But yeah, sue them *****es

looking at asos and their **** looks mad, might shop there instead.
Original post by thelocalkid
Since you made changes then something will change as well. Give 2 more days if not then email them [email protected] or call them 01616412849

re read their first email and it said should take 3-4 days to receive shipping confirmation+tracking link. and their number says 'busy'
loool those trackies look like what Ibiza lads wear, jk but yh since you made changes to your billing address.its possibly that.

re read their first email and it said should take 3-4 days to receive shipping confirmation+tracking link. and their number says 'busy'

Check with the bank if they can cancel it but, i highly doubt it they will. This is because you have to call the company to cancel the order but since they're not picking up or their customer service is a joke then you have a reason to tell the bank that this is not legit and it's scam.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending