Original post by Reality Check
When is his next trial?

he'll get away with it
Original post by Rock Fan
he'll get away with it

I think you're right.
he'll get away with it

By the way, how long haven't you been a purple for? Have I just been very unobservant?
By the way, how long haven't you been a purple for? Have I just been very unobservant?

ages, since the end of March
ages, since the end of March

:facepalm: me be unobservant then. Again.
:facepalm: me be unobservant then. Again.

Ah it's fine, I kinda did it quietly anyway
Awful news :frown: #JTF96
Ah it's fine, I kinda did it quietly anyway

:smile: That's because you're not a drama queen like I am...
Original post by Jack22031994

I could not agree more.
A real smack in the face for the 96.
Reply 11
Original post by Jack22031994

There have been 2 criminal trials, 2 juries have heard the evidence and neither have found David Duckenfield guilty of any charges. The not guilty verdict is the outcome of the justice system being used, or is it only justice if the families get the result they want? There were many factors involved in what happened that day.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 12
Original post by Surnia
There have been 2 trials, 2 juries have heard the evidence and neither have found David Duckenfield guilty of any charges. The not guilty verdict is the outcome of the justice system being used, or is it only justice if the families get the result they want? There were many factors involved in what happened that day.

This is why i rather like the Scottish, and a few other, systems where there is a third option of 'not proven'.
The people I would like to see face a trial are those who told lies to the press and The Sun for printing them.

I would still like South Yorkshire police disbanded too.
Original post by Napp
This is why i rather like the Scottish, and a few other, systems where there is a third option of 'not proven'.

"Not Guilty and Don't Do It Again"
Reply 15
Original post by barnetlad
The people I would like to see face a trial are those who told lies to the press and The Sun for printing them.

I would still like South Yorkshire police disbanded too.

The story in The Sun about picking pockets etc was very similar to what had previously been printed in the Liverpool Echo about the same kind of behaviour by fans at Heysel; were lies told then? Strange how few people complain about that....
(edited 4 years ago)
The other people who should face justice were those who chose an inexperienced man to be in charge of policing that day.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending