The Student Room Group

Psychology Applicants 2020

Anyone waiting to hear or have offers for Psychology course. Please state below which uni you have applied to, when acknowledged and when offer came in.

Scroll to see replies

Hi,
I’ve applied for Psychology to Oxford, LSE, UCL and Kings
Only received an offer from kings yet!
Reply 2
Hi, I've applied for Psychology with a placement/Psychology at Kent, Essex, Cardiff, St Andrews and Nottingham Trent. Had offers from Cardiff, Kent and Nottingham and invitation to interview at Essex.
UCAS sent off 19/11/2019 and ackowledged by all except Nottingham Trent by 21st.
Kent offer received 20/11
Nottingham 25/11
Essex 20/11
Cardiff 26/11
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by shraenanigans
Hi,
I’ve applied for Psychology to Oxford, LSE, UCL and Kings
Only received an offer from kings yet!

Have you heard from Oxford about your interviews? Which college are you applying for?
Original post by KRina14
Have you heard from Oxford about your interviews? Which college are you applying for?

No not yet, applying for St Hilda, what about you?
Reply 5
Original post by shraenanigans
No not yet, applying for St Hilda, what about you?

Magdalen, they are taking ages with all the interviews. Not many EP interview offers have been sent overall though
Original post by KRina14
Magdalen, they are taking ages with all the interviews. Not many EP interview offers have been sent overall though

Yes they haven’t, I’ve seen 2 offers for EP on all threads I think. Have you received an interview offer though?
Original post by KRina14

I’ve applied to Magdalen for psychology too! Nothing back yet though, the suspense is dreadful
Reply 8
I’ve applied for Psychology at:
- Loughborough
- Leicester
- Nottingham
- Warwick
- DMU
No replies yet 😬
Original post by Tybalt22
I’ve applied for Psychology at:
- Loughborough
- Leicester
- Nottingham
- Warwick
- DMU
No replies yet 😬

I've replied to Loughborough and Warwick too, as well as Exeter Bristol and Southampton, only 1 offer so far from Exeter, i'm getting so impatient
Original post by Merlin1409
I've replied to Loughborough and Warwick too, as well as Exeter Bristol and Southampton, only 1 offer so far from Exeter, i'm getting so impatient

I had offers from DMU and Nottingham today 😊 fingers crossed the others don’t keep us waiting too much longer 🤞
I’ve applied to Ucl kings St. Andrews Lancaster and Liverpool for Psychology C800, but for some it’s the professional placement year.
I’ve heard back from Lancaster and Liverpool,
Still waiting on the others :frown:
If anyone’s heard back from them ^ please reply to this. I have a feeling I’ve been rejected 😞
Reply 12
Applied for psychology with placement/year abroad at Loughborough, Southampton, Bath, East Anglia and Exeter. Heard back from all except Bath!
Original post by hlr2002
Applied for psychology with placement/year abroad at Loughborough, Southampton, Bath, East Anglia and Exeter. Heard back from all except Bath!

Yeah I've heard back from all unis but haven't heard from bath which is the only one I actually like!! Do you know anyone who has got a psychology from Bath?
I'm still waiting for an answer from bath for psychology too :frown: they sent an email a few weeks ago stating they wouldn't be sending offers out until after the UCAS deadline and to expect to hear back by at least March 31st
I applied around mid December to Bath (With placement), Bristol, York, KCL(With placement) and St Andrews, and I got offers from Bath, Bristol and York :smile: still waiting for the other 2 universities
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 16
I applied for Psychology at St Andrews, Exeter, Kent, Sussex and Brighton. Got offers from all but St Andrews.
Original post by Jannat Abdullah
If anyone’s heard back from them ^ please reply to this. I have a feeling I’ve been rejected 😞

Haven't heard back from St Andrews but apparently they send out offers rather late for RUK (rest of UK) students, so don't get discouraged about them! If they're rejecting you, they would send the rejection by now. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't make you hold your breath.
Reply 17
I applied to KCL, UCL, University of Bath and UoYork for a msci in psychology. I have heard back from KCL and York but i am scared that people have heard from bath and I haven't. Bath is where I really want to go!
Reply 18
Original post by zezeee
I applied to KCL, UCL, University of Bath and UoYork for a msci in psychology. I have heard back from KCL and York but i am scared that people have heard from bath and I haven't. Bath is where I really want to go!

when did you apply? i’m waiting on UCL, KCL and Bath too....
Original post by Jannat Abdullah
I’ve applied to Ucl kings St. Andrews Lancaster and Liverpool for Psychology C800, but for some it’s the professional placement year.
I’ve heard back from Lancaster and Liverpool,
Still waiting on the others :frown:

Hey! I applied mid-December and heard back from Kings last week. I'm still waiting for UCL as well, but don't worry - they tend to take their time. I talked to some uni reps and they all say that it's not likely because of you but because the process of reviewing apps take quite a while. So don't worry! Good job for getting Lancaster and Liverpool!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending