The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You get rep for your name alone, very suitable.
Shame there isn't negative rep no more
Original post by jeremycorBIN
Aww poor you! but i guess blame capitalism :smile:

**** the IRA
I prefer to show my contempt for Corbyn's politics, leadership and tactics at the ballot box on election day.

Even still, I could do a better attempt at highlighting the less appealing elements of Corbyn's past based upon videoed footage of his comments word for word - without resorting to any defamatory conduct.

If you are going to attack Corbyn personally during election campaigning at least back up your accusations with direct evidence.
Rather than resorting to a clickbait thread title where evidence of personal antisemitism never materialises but the content provides plenty of scope for a libel claim.

Hopefully OP is yet another TSR :troll:
Original post by londonmyst
I prefer to show my contempt for Corbyn's politics, leadership and tactics at the ballot box on election day.

Even still, I could do a better attempt at highlighting the less appealing elements of Corbyn's past based upon videoed footage of his comments word for word - without resorting to any defamatory conduct.

If you are going to attack Corbyn personally during election campaigning at least back up your accusations with direct evidence.
Rather than resorting to a clickbait thread title where evidence of personal antisemitism never materialises but the content provides plenty of scope for a libel claim.

Hopefully OP is yet another TSR :troll:

How is this a clickbait thread title when i've presented you with a timeline of his antisemitism which is exactly what I stated in the title lmao?
Original post by smegman
I hate trolls

You've been trolling on every thread on here.
How is this a clickbait thread title when i've presented you with a timeline of his antisemitism which is exactly what I stated in the title lmao?

The only facts that the timeline demonstrates are that he: has a habit of making friends with the most unpleasant of individuals/criminal groups, limited common sense, is no friend of the state of israel, is an anti-zionist, has bad manners and very poor leadership qualities.
You have not provided any evidence that he is an antisemitic racist.
So have you've brushed this fact under "not choosing the right friends"?

"Corbyn attended an event organized by Holocaust-denier Paul Eisen, the founder of Deir Yassin Remembered, an organization Corbyn had supported for years, including financially. Eisen had been open about his anti-Jewish views since at least 2004, and in 2008 proudly announced that his Holocaust denial is an "honorable" position."

I think its obvious you didn't actually go through the timeline. I think you should go back to writing endless pointless posts on peoples threads.

Wait are you for Corbyn or against him?
Original post by Rock Fan
Wait are you for Corbyn or against him?

Against.
Against.

Interesting....
Interesting....

Yourself?
Yourself?

I can't stand the ******* but I do know there are a lot of lies on both sides
I can't stand the ******* but I do know there are a lot of lies on both sides

Correct. I'm not a hardcore supporter of the British Conservative party because they do some things which bother me but I'm very conservative if that makes sense. I'll be voting for the conservatives come December! The TSR election poll makes me laugh. I saw a thread on here saying "labour will win" gave me a good giggle.
Correct. I'm not a hardcore supporter of the British Conservative party because they do some things which bother me but I'm very conservative if that makes sense. I'll be voting for the conservatives come December! The TSR election poll makes me laugh. I saw a thread on here saying "labour will win" gave me a good giggle.

I wouldn't be surprised if it is another hung parliament
So have you've brushed this fact under "not choosing the right friends"?

"Corbyn attended an event organized by Holocaust-denier Paul Eisen, the founder of Deir Yassin Remembered, an organization Corbyn had supported for years, including financially. Eisen had been open about his anti-Jewish views since at least 2004, and in 2008 proudly announced that his Holocaust denial is an "honorable" position."

I think its obvious you didn't actually go through the timeline. I think you should go back to writing endless pointless posts on peoples threads.

I've very familiar with the entire contents of the timeline generated by the Committee For Accuracy In Middle East Reporting & Analysis (CAMERA).

If you want to highlight the character and quotes of Corbyn's most horrid pals from DYR feel free to do so: Paul Eisen, Gill Kaffash, Gilad Atzmon and Francis Clarke-Lowe.
Their words prove that they are indeed an assortment of very nasty people: holocaust deniers, racist holocaust gloaters, holocaust revisionists and conspiracy theorists.

The fact is that Corbyn is not responsible for other people's words, he is responsible for his own.
Along with his habit of choosing the most unpleasant of individuals to be his friends and then publicly proclaiming who his friends are. :biggrin:
Original post by londonmyst
I've very familiar with the entire contents of the timeline generated by the Committee For Accuracy In Middle East Reporting & Analysis (CAMERA).

If you want to highlight the character and quotes of Corbyn's most horrid pals from DYR feel free to do so: Paul Eisen, Gill Kaffash, Gilad Atzmon and Francis Clarke-Lowe.
Their words prove that they are indeed an assortment of very nasty people: holocaust deniers, racist holocaust gloaters, holocaust revisionists and conspiracy theorists.

The fact is that Corbyn is not responsible for other people's words, he is responsible for his own.
Along with his habit of choosing the most unpleasant of individuals to be his friends and then publicly proclaiming who his friends are. :biggrin:

If Boris regarded Brenton Tarrant as "friend" and called for his release despite killing 51 muslims in the mosque shooting in NZ would this be OK? No.

Reading the timeline will help :smile:

Who is Jeremy Corbins?
I find it funny how u say Corbyn is antisemitism with ur timeline that doesn't prove anything but then go on to say you will vote conservative whose leader is Boris and is a racist islamophic guy who hate black people. Privileged people 4 u 🙄🤔
OK Amber. Get back to instagram

👍👍

Latest

Trending

Trending