The Student Room Group

Mocks 2019

Anyone done the chemistry paper 1 / physics paper 1 2019 paper? V much appreciated if you could say what questions came up
I realise it’s bad to cheat in mocks but my school is the worst sixth form in London so I gotta get out at any cost . Thanks
Reply 1
Saaame I need it so can someone plz give it to me
Reply 2
so basically i had mine today and i was like wtf.I don't remember everything also this is for higher paper.
Topics were:
Titration-method and what the different apparatus are called
Periodic time table-Why mendeleeve put Te before I(forgot what the second letter is) even though Te atomic number/mass number is higher
periodic time table-Why was mendeleeve periodic table more accepted
how to calculate moles
how to calculate concentration
electrolyis
making salst
carbon nanotubes
They give a table about material for tennis rackets and says evaluate. Say that carbon nanotechnology is used to increase the strength of tennis rackets by adding carbon nanotubes to the frames which increases control and power when you hit the ball. Furthermore, they also reduce the rate of air leaks from tennis balls, so they keep their bounce longer.

This is all i can remember hope it helpsxxx
Original post by Nae2390
so basically i had mine today and i was like wtf.I don't remember everything also this is for higher paper.
Topics were:
Periodic time table-Why mendeleeve put Te before I(forgot what the second letter is) even though Te atomic number/mass number is higher
how to calculate moles
electrolyis
making salst
carbon nanotubes
They give a table about material for tennis rackets and says evaluate. Say that carbon nanotechnology is used to increase the strength of tennis rackets by adding carbon nanotubes to the frames which increases control and power when you hit the ball. Furthermore, they also reduce the rate of air leaks from tennis balls, so they keep their bounce longer.

Higher separate science?thank you soooooo much absolute lifesaver xxxx
Original post by Abster79293
Higher separate science?thank you soooooo much absolute lifesaver xxxx

Original post by Nae2390
Topics were:
how to calculate moles
electrolyis
making salst
carbon nanotubes

Wait was this aqa? Also was there anything on modelling molecules?
Reply 5
Original post by Abster79293
Wait was this aqa? Also was there anything on modelling molecules?

yes this is aqa . and not that i can remember

Quick Reply

Latest