The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Napp
Kiddo i havent a clue who you are :lol:

Uhuh...

I'm not entirely certain you actually know what that means.

He said after splitting up what I wrote into multiple quotes. And calling me kid. No you're not the stereotype at all. :lol:

Why even mimic what I say to insulters while pretending I insulted you, then deny ever doing so immediately after? My opinion of you is now low, don't get your efforts to score point and save it now.
Original post by ozzyoscy
My opinion of you is now low, don't get your efforts to score point and save it now.

Feeling ill suddenly. Boy you're arrogant.

Now put down that virtue signal and admit that youd never go to this sperm bank if you're female, or if you were with a woman who needed a donor. Let alone would you sleep with someone knowingly who has HIV. Or unknowingly and not be horrified after finding out.
Original post by Bang Outta Order
Feeling ill suddenly. Boy you're arrogant.

Now put down that virtue signal and admit that youd never go to this sperm bank if you're female, or if you were with a woman who needed a donor. Let alone would you sleep with someone knowingly who has HIV. Or unknowingly and not be horrified after finding out.

I'll presume 'virtue signal' is some internetism that's an insult. You sure do resort to insults.

As the other guy insinuated with his mimicry, normally I'd try and get you to ask like a normal human being without insults before I reward you with an answer, but the simple answer is yes, of course I'd use it. Not rocket science. (Granted, your background in any science appears questionable!)
Everyone calm down. And answer me this:
Would you sleep with someone who has HIV or inject sperm from someone who has it?!

If the person in question had sufficient proof of antiretroviral medication being taken (and all the other stuff) and that they could not transmit the virus, then yes I would sleep with them (if there was attraction in the first place blah blah blah).
Reply 24
He said after splitting up what I wrote into multiple quotes.

Do you have some sort of problem with me replying to you point by point? I thought it better to keep it simple for you.
And calling me kid. No you're not the stereotype at all. :lol:

Uhuh...

Why even mimic what I say to insulters while pretending I insulted you, then deny ever doing so immediately after? My opinion of you is now low, don't get your efforts to score point and save it now.

Pahahahahaha oh dear lord. Dear, if you honestly think i am at all perturbed by what you think of me i have a smidge of upsetting news for you.
Reply 25
Original post by itscourtchicks
If the person in question had sufficient proof of antiretroviral medication being taken (and all the other stuff) and that they could not transmit the virus, then yes I would sleep with them (if there was attraction in the first place blah blah blah).

I'm just imagining how difficult this process would be for a ons now :lol:
Reply 26
i don't understand why it needs to be a thing

why does it need to be a thing?
Original post by gjd800

Because there's a shortage of sperm.

(That sounds a lot funnier writing it out loud...)
Original post by Napp
Do you have some sort of problem with me replying to you point by point? I thought it better to keep it simple for you.

Uhuh...

Pahahahahaha oh dear lord. Dear, if you honestly think i am at all perturbed by what you think of me i have a smidge of upsetting news for you.

Because isolating a sentence just to reply "uhuh" is a killer "point" to an "argument" and not at all you just being a stereotypical internet warrior trying to get the last word because you don't actually have anything to say.

So I'll gift you the last word. Now snatch at it and tell me how I'm totally wrong about you not trying to get the last word:
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 28
Because there's a shortage of sperm.

(That sounds a lot funnier writing it out loud...)

Because isolating a sentence just to reply "uhuh" is a killer "point" to an "argument" and not at all you just being a stereotypical internet warrior trying to get the last word because you don't actually have anything to say.

So I'll gift you the last word. Now snatch at it and tell me how I'm totally wrong about you not trying to get the last word:

Cheers
Original post by gjd800
Cheers

Although it's important to point out that this isn't something they're resorting to due to a shortage, but more an advertisement that HIV-positive men can (and have already been able to) donate sperm.

And generally remove the stigma that if you have HIV you're some sort of contagious killer that can't do anything without infecting someone (never mind do sexual things or have children), which has been shown brilliantly in this thread.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 30
Although it's important to point out that this isn't something they're resorting to due to a shortage, but more an advertisement that HIV-positive men can (and have already been able to) donate sperm.

And generally remove the stigma that if you have HIV you're some sort of contagious killer that can't do anything without infecting someone (never mind do sexual things or have children), which has been shown brilliantly in this thread.

yes, i know somebody that is HIV+ and has a zero count. the amount of **** he still gets is unreal
Reply 31

You are a particularly odd 'internet warrior', to use your delightful terminology :lol:
Original post by gjd800

What do you mean and hello to you too
Original post by gjd800
yes, i know somebody that is HIV+ and has a zero count. the amount of **** he still gets is unreal

how do you know what his "count" is? Go let him *** shot on something and touch it by accident. Let's see how safe it is. You won't know otherwise. So how can you defend that it's totally safe when you won't test it out.. So assuming you WON'T..it's better to avoid it. This has nothing to do with discrimination and ..bloody body positivity or whatever the hell it's called. This has nothing to do with left wing right wing, intelligent or stupid. It's just basic precaution. And no one is gonna change my mind. You can go play with diseased sperm if you like 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You can't get a disease from someone with a common cough. Doesn't mean I'm gonna let em cough in my face.
@Gothic Kitten I left you a heartfelt apology in the first comment I quoted you in
Why are people bothering to rep anyone's posts in here...its not like I'm gonna say:
"Well, posts defending HIV sperm donors are getting reps. Looks like I'll agree with spreading disease."

This isn't a vote. It's not Big Brother.

It could be a black ball ballot?
more an advertisement that HIV-positive men can donate sperm.

And generally remove the stigma that if you have HIV you're some sort of contagious killer

Weird way to do it. Saying so truly would suffice. I sincerely hope this isn't some sick experiment, and that surrogates will truly and always be told if their donor has HIV. Very bizarre that you take it upon yourself to actually make it your business whether people with HIV are accepted..none of your concern. So yes you're a virtue signaller.

But like I said I'm ready for the world to end in favour of this far out of order psycho leftism. This takes the biscuit.
They might not contract HIV though I strongly believe they will. But I'm positive excuse the pun that they will suffer other rare illnesses. You people who agree with this are acting like HIV isn't deadly or just infinite hell to live with. Why else has the government been trying for years for decades to raise awareness about it.

bEcAuSe ItS DANGEROUS

There's an elephant in the room here, and it's homosexuality. It's always been connected for valid or invalid reasons to HIV and aids. I strongly suspect that these far measures to denounce the real dangers of HIV is to get people to think that anal sex isn't dangerous so that they relax their homophobic views. If that's what this is about then OK but to act like HIV isn't dangerous takes the royal piss.
(edited 4 years ago)
Why are people bothering to rep anyone's posts in here...its not like I'm gonna say:
"Well, posts defending HIV sperm donors are getting reps. Looks like I'll agree with spreading disease."

Maybe cos they agree with it 😂 that's usually how reps work, there isn't any broader purpose to it, lol

Latest

Trending

Trending