The Student Room Group

is my penis broken?

hi all. this is a bit hard to describe but i’ll try my best. as you guys know the penis goes a lot further than you can see. right back between your legs to your bum hole. when i’m hard i have a break where the penis meets the pelvic area. so i have a hard solid part from the base to my bum and from the base to to tip. have you ever had an ice pop?/mr freeze? and it’s cracked? that’s what it feels like. i just wondered if this is normal??
Original post by Anonymous
hi all. this is a bit hard to describe but i’ll try my best. as you guys know the penis goes a lot further than you can see. right back between your legs to your bum hole. when i’m hard i have a break where the penis meets the pelvic area. so i have a hard solid part from the base to my bum and from the base to to tip. have you ever had an ice pop?/mr freeze? and it’s cracked? that’s what it feels like. i just wondered if this is normal??

Go to your GP
Reply 2
Original post by Wired_1800
Go to your GP

i’ve thought about this. but you can only tell the difference when erect.
i’ve thought about this. but you can only tell the difference when erect.

Yeah, i think you should go in for a X ray.
Reply 4
so i guess it’s not normal?? my penis still works fine its just something i’ve wondered about. don’t think it worries me enough to go to docs waving it about
so i guess it’s not normal?? my penis still works fine its just something i’ve wondered about. don’t think it worries me enough to go to docs waving it about

Safe to go to your GP

Quick Reply

Latest