The Student Room Group

Can precum get u pregnant while kissing

It's two weeks and 2 days since it happened, I was kissing my boyfriend when he picked me up and kissed me against the walls, I was on my periods. I had my pad, underwear and skirt on while he was wearing underwear and his trousers, my legs were wrapped around him he had too much precum.
Can I get pregnant or is there any chance of it? I've been freaking out since. Your helps would mean a lot.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous please
It's two weeks and 2 days since it happened, I was kissing my boyfriend when he picked me up and kissed me against the walls, I was on my periods. I had my pad, underwear and skirt on while he was wearing underwear and his trousers, my legs were wrapped around him he had too much precum.
Can I get pregnant or is there any chance of it? I've been freaking out since. Your helps would mean a lot.

No chance at all!
Lol no
This actually made me laugh so much.

Do you not have sex ed?
Reply 4

No u wont, theres no chance

No, you wouldnt get pregnant from the situation described.
Reply 6
Original post by Jack22031994
No, you wouldnt get pregnant from the situation described.

thank god😢 u wont
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest