The Student Room Group

If you could see three bands that are no longer together, which would you see?

Scroll to see replies

The Beatles
Blue
ABBA
1. Type O Negative
2. Type O Negative
3. Type O Negative

Even if they didn't seem great live from the videos I've seen they are my favourite ever band and always will be I imagine so I'd have to see them live if ever Pete came back from the dead and the band reunited.
Atomic kitte
Blue
Son of dork
On the assumption that dead members can be brought to life:

The Beatles
The Doors
Pink Floyd

I've already seen R.E.M. but, if I hadn't, they might have been on that list. The Small Faces would be 4th place. The Stone Roses would be 5th place if they could actually release another album as they promised.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 24
The Smiths, Joy Division, and Oasis.
Reply 25
1D for sure
Queen
AC/DC
Reply 26
Original post by Emma:-)
Son of dork

haha, an old mate was their drummer

played with him every week for yonks then he went to that there london to join up with them
(edited 4 years ago)
Picking three is tough! People have mentioned Queen, Led Zep, Pink Floyd, Nirvana, Linkin Park and Motorhead and I'd definitely like to see all of those. I'll probably go with Queen, Genesis (classic lineup) and Kingston Wall (nobody seems to have heard of them but they're incredible).
(edited 4 years ago)
queen
the beatles
pink floyd
Oasis, The Beatles, Nirvana.
The Beatles
The Beatles
The Beatles
Reply 31
Whitest boy alive, bloc party (with original members), the Jackson 5
Oasis, The Beatles, Sex Pistols. EDIT. Did I tell you all that Liam Gallagher waved to my son when my son was 7 or 8 ? Wonderful moment ( for me) !!
(edited 4 years ago)
Definitely Fifth Harmony! Possibly One Direction and The Saturdays
Infra red, ultra violet and x-rays.
Original post by markova21
Oasis, The Beatles, Sex Pistols. EDIT. Did I tell you all that Liam Gallagher waved to my son when my son was 7 or 8 ? Wonderful moment ( for me) !!

Btw... best bands I've seen live. Pistols, Motorhead and Rush. Drumkit size of a Sherman tank... an octave of cowbells played like a glockenspiel. Amazing!
(edited 4 years ago)
Best band I've never seen live... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz6Mj8cROJw The lyrics are poetic.
Original post by Vinny C
Best band I've never seen live... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz6Mj8cROJw The lyrics are poetic.

I just watched one minute of it. I sing better than him, and that's saying something !! Do you like Horslips? ( I don't, but my son's dad absolutely loved them).
Original post by markova21
I just watched one minute of it. I sing better than him, and that's saying something !! Do you like Horslips? ( I don't, but my son's dad absolutely loved them).

Some... but I'm into Irish mythology. The Cuchullain ethos... would make a fantastic movie. You may sing better than him but we all sing better than the Bible. It is the message... the poetry. Walls that no man thought would fall... the altars of the just, crushed! Dust in the wind... If you judge a song purely by the quality of the singing and dancing then I suggest you stick with boy bands or Madonna.
REM
The Smiths (never going to happen)
Oasis

Quick Reply

Latest