The Student Room Group

I dont like dominating girls

Okay before people say anything, I am not a misogynist and I don't think women are the weaker sex and I believe for equal rights for women but I don't like dominating girls in a relationship. For a meek character like me, I wouldn't want to be dominated by my other half
Reply 1
don't knock it till ye try it
okay
Reply 3
Also, ye mean 'domineering'

Your thread title actually says that you do not enjoy being dominant over women!
Thank you kindly for informing us.
Original post by gjd800
Also, ye mean 'domineering'

Your thread title actually says that you do not enjoy being dominant over women!

I came onto the thread expecting it to be about how OP isn't a fan of the whole sub/dom idea.
Reply 6
Original post by Precious Illusions
I came onto the thread expecting it to be about how OP isn't a fan of the whole sub/dom idea.

Ha, me too

But I suppose his experience is.. limited
Good to know, sister.
"For a meek character like me" Joe sis, you are anything but meek. Don't underestimate yourself xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Also, I wanna know what triggers these trollish threads. Do you get an itch every now and then you think to yourself "must make a thread on a TSR?". I want to know; what does it take?

This! I was disappointed. :sad:

TSR isn’t all about sex ffs! 😂

Most TSRians’ experience ends at putting a condom on a banana.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending