The Student Room Group

(Girls) stupid question but...

Okay so i know we have 2 holes one for pee n for for poop bt do we hv a second for sex or is it the same hole as the pee hole 😂😅

Scroll to see replies

For real?
3 holes my friend: urethra (pee), vagina (sex/babies), anus (poop).
If we peed out our vagina, how could we pee with a tampon?
Must be a troll cant believe the question.
Original post by Anonymous
For real?

Original post by Karisa96

This kind of response is why people remain ignorant - because they are afraid to ask.
Reply 5
There are three. Use a mirror if you’re not sure you can see, it’s good to be aware of your anatomy so you can be sure of what’s normal and what needs to be checked out by a GP :smile:

There’s a urethra near the top for pee which is a very tiny hole (have a rummage around and you’ll find it).

There’s the anus for poop which is at the back.

And then there’s the vagina which is roughly between the urethra and the anus and it’s a much larger hole than the urethra. Your vagina is where your period comes out, where insertion can occur for pleasure/reproduction, and for childbirth.

(Never try to insert anything into your urethra -ouch!).
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
This kind of response is why people remain ignorant - because they are afraid to ask.

Thank u
Reply 7
Original post by Wirt
There are three. Use a mirror if you’re not sure you can see, it’s good to be aware of your anatomy so you can be sure of what’s normal and what needs to be checked out by a GP :smile:

There’s a urethra near the top for pee which is a very tiny hole (have a rummage around and you’ll find it).

And then there’s the vagina which is roughly between the urethra and the anus and it’s a much larger hole than the urethra. Your vagina is where your period comes out, where insertion can occur for pleasure/reproduction, and for childbirth.

Thank u
Reply 8

Just cuz ur sure of ur body doesnt mean everyone else is give the girl a chance
For real?

So many people don't know. My mum didn't know, and i mean even after marriage, after having kids etc...she still never found out
So did she think she pooped you out?
(edited 4 years ago)
You are right op, just you got the counting wrong lol. There are the two you named and then a third (you said are there two and then a second). But the urethra that you pee out of is so small you don't need to worry about that.
Just cuz ur sure of ur body doesnt mean everyone else is give the girl a chance

You are right I was to quick to jump to conclusions, for which I apologise.
Original post by EyestriX
So many people don't know. My mum didn't know, and i mean even after marriage, after having kids etc...she still never found out

Yeah exactly
Original post by 852awayfromhome
So did she think she pooped you out?

Is there a need for sarcasm
You are right I was to quick to jump to conclusions, for which I apologise.

Yeah thanks
Original post by Wirt

Thread creator here, thank u
Original post by aciana
You are right op, just you got the counting wrong lol. There are the two you named and then a third (you said are there two and then a second). But the urethra that you pee out of is so small you don't need to worry about that.

Thanks
Original post by Wirt

Thank uuuuuuuu
How old r u??? (Not sarcasm)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending