The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by krworrall
I got a conditional last week for History and IR :smile: if anyone else is studying the same joint honours or single honours then feel free to dm me as kcl is likely going to be my firm

Hi, I've applied for Kings History and IR too but still waiting for an offer, I was just wondering how long ago u submitted ur app?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
I got a conditional last week for History and IR :smile: if anyone else is studying the same joint honours or single honours then feel free to dm me as kcl is likely going to be my firm

Hi, I've applied for Kings History and IR too but still waiting for an offer, I was just wondering how long ago u submitted ur app?
Original post by HistoryIR2020A

Hiya, I submitted on Friday 8th November and I got my offer on Thursday 21st November :smile: when did you submit?
Hiya, I submitted on Friday 8th November and I got my offer on Thursday 21st November :smile: when did you submit?

wow that was quick! I submitted mine mid-october
Reply 44
Has anyone gotten an offer for BSc Computer Science? If so, do you mind telling me your predictions and qualifications.
Original post by Anonymous
wow that was quick! I submitted mine mid-october

yeah hehe :smile: don’t stress yet though, no news is good news- they must still be considering you! Would be nice to know someone doing my course :smile:
Original post by saaad32
Got a conditional offer for a place to study Economics - 35 in the IB with 766 at HL.
Received it yesterday.

when did you apply??
when did you apply??

October 15
Did anyone receive any offers for business management??
Original post by julros
Just received an offer for Bsc Accounting & Finance. Took seven days until i received my offer.

hey, congratulations on your offer, that was fast! may I ask what was your offer and your predicted grades? I also applied for Accounting&Finance, just got my acknowledgement email 2 days ago :smile:
Original post by ChatBound
I got my offer around 2 weeks back. But I am thinking between KCL, Royal Holloway and Kent. I am in international student and king’s is expensive, though it has the best modules. So, I ain’t sure yet.

I’ve got an offer for Royal Holloway too! Definitely agree about the cost/modules
I got an unconditional offer for History and IR on Nov 7!! I applied on Oct 13 so I was surprised how fast they responded. I'm an international student from the US btw.
Congrats to everyone else who got offers too!
Original post by AmberNicoleC
I got an unconditional offer for History and IR on Nov 7!! I applied on Oct 13 so I was surprised how fast they responded. I'm an international student from the US btw.
Congrats to everyone else who got offers too!

congrats!! I’ve got an offer for History and IR too :smile: see you in September hopefully
I got an offer for Accounting and Finance on the 29th of November
I did my A-Levels this year and was given an unconditional offer from KCL for history with A*BB!
Just got an offer for Management with Spanish (applied on Nov 7)!!
Reply 56
hey, congratulations on your offer, that was fast! may I ask what was your offer and your predicted grades? I also applied for Accounting&Finance, just got my acknowledgement email 2 days ago :smile:

Hey, i am norwegian so i dont do A-levels or IB. But I would say my grades could convert to A*A*A in Physics, Computer Science and Maths. My offer is subject to maintain my Math grade from last year and get an overall of 5.0 on a 6 point scale.
Got an offer for chem, AAB
congrats!! I’ve got an offer for History and IR too :smile: see you in September hopefully

yay!! congrats, hope to see you there too!
Reply 59
Original post by Israa.
Has anyone gotten an offer for BSc Computer Science? If so, do you mind telling me your predictions and qualifications.

I applied for MSCI computer science but apparently they get thrown in the same place for applicants. I was predicted A*A*A and needed A*AA to get in. I got a reduced offer to AAB around mid November. Currently doing Chemistry, Mathematics and English Literature

Latest