The Student Room Group

A level catch up

I have nearly finished my first term of A-Levels (1st yr). Now even though I know the basics of my courses, I have come to the realisation that I am falling behind. How do I catch up before I REALLY fall behind?
Original post by MkmoU1
I have nearly finished my first term of A-Levels (1st yr). Now even though I know the basics of my courses, I have come to the realisation that I am falling behind. How do I catch up before I REALLY fall behind?

Have you been making notes in the lessons, or missing lessons?

Why do you feel that you’re falling behind?
Reply 2
Original post by Hazzabear
Have you been making notes in the lessons, or missing lessons?

Why do you feel that you’re falling behind?

I have been making notes in lessons and going over them at home. for the first few weeks this worked. But as the concepts are becoming harder, this is slowly becoming harder to do. In addition, I have been slightly under the weather recently, which has made it a bit harder to concentrate in class.

Ik the Christmas Holidays are soon and I should catch up, but I don't know how to catch up
Reply 3
Am also in my first year of A-Levels: but unlike you I haven't ever gone through my notes so you're already more caught up than you'd think.
Do teachers put resources anywhere? For me, they use google classroom, do you have something you can access?

Quick Reply

Latest