The Student Room Group

Unconditional offers

Has anyone received any unconditional offers and from what unis xxxxx

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dani x

Unis will only give unconditional if uve applied to a CCC course with AAA prediction.
Original post by Dani x

I have! English Language and Lit joint honours at York St John :smile:
i have 2. one from UCLAN and one from york st john

both japanese and linguistics
Reply 4
Original post by dj_ad_1
Unis will only give unconditional if uve applied to a CCC course with AAA prediction.

Who said this xx
Original post by dj_ad_1

That' very specific but actually unis have all different criteria for handing them out.

Birmingham have made some CCC "attainment" offers for people predicted a minimum of AAA
Original post by dj_ad_1

i applied with no language qualifications at all and high grades in a completely different subject but still got my offers lol
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Dani x
Who said this xx

Thats just an example but like u need to exceed the requirements xx
Reply 8
Original post by harrysbar
That' very specific but actually unis have all different criteria for handing them out.

Birmingham have made some CCC "attainment" offers for people predicted a minimum of AAA

Portsmouth requires 104-120 UCAS points , how many points u reckon I'll need for an unconditional
Reply 9
Original post by martidstelling
I have! English Language and Lit joint honours at York St John :smile:

What was your predicted and what did u need to enroll the course xx
Reply 10
I have an unconditional from Lancaster - if they’re my firm. Otherwise, 35 IB points (I was predicted 44 points).
Edit: for Psychology and linguistics
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Dani x
Portsmouth requires 104-120 UCAS points , how many points u reckon I'll need for an unconditional

No idea, you should email their Admissions and ask them
Original post by Dani x
What was your predicted and what did u need to enroll the course xx

I was predicted AAA and the course needs 96 UCAS points I believe
Reply 13
No idea, you should email their Admissions and ask them

Are u allowed to ask them that 😂
Reply 14
Original post by martidstelling
I was predicted AAA and the course needs 96 UCAS points I believe

Woah that's crazy x
Original post by Dani x
Are u allowed to ask them that 😂

Absolutely you're allowed to ask whether they make unconditional offers for your course and what someone would have to be predicted to qualify for one
I’ve got two - one from Oxford Brookes if firmed for politics, communication, media and culture and Keele for politics and IR. Usually, Oxford Brookes is 104 ucas points and Keele is CCC. I’m predicted BBB
Reply 17
Original post by akindofperson
I’ve got two - one from Oxford Brookes if firmed for politics, communication, media and culture and Keele for politics and IR. Usually, Oxford Brookes is 104 ucas points and Keele is CCC. I’m predicted BBB

Oh nice xx , my predicted a BBB an I'm applying for a course with 104-120 ucas points
Reply 18
Absolutely you're allowed to ask whether they make unconditional offers for your course and what someone would have to be predicted to qualify for one

What's an conditional unconditional offer xxx
Original post by Dani x
What's an conditional unconditional offer xxx

It's where a uni says that they will make you an unconditional offer IF you make them your first choice

Quick Reply

Latest