The Student Room Group

TfL apprenticeships 2019-2020

Hey guys, who applied for the TfL apprenticeship and which one? Also what stage have u gotten to?

Scroll to see replies

I’ve applied for the software development level 4. What has everyone else applied for?
Original post by Althusser
I’ve applied for the software development level 4. What has everyone else applied for?

general management
Original post by d_bains16
general management

Have they got back to you with an update?
Have they got back to you with an update?

Not really I mean I did the statistical test thing and they moved me onto the online interview. Its been a week and two days but no reply. Hopefully, all goes well wbu
Not really I mean I did the statistical test thing and they moved me onto the online interview. Its been a week and two days but no reply. Hopefully, all goes well wbu

Yeah, I’ve been invited to complete the video interview.

Have they got back to you?
Yeah, I’ve been invited to complete the video interview.

Have they got back to you?

No not yet I called them up yesterday and they said they've got my interview but they haven't marked it yet they said they don't when exactly I'll get my results. But I think they gonna wait for everyones interviews and then based on that give offers idk....?
Anyone who applied last year could you tell us when they got back to u please?
And good lu k for the interview it's not that big its just two questions and they give u those questions in the email so id practise them and yh just stay calm and stay in the time limit. You'll be fine 👍😁
Reply 7
I have applied for Project Management apprenticeship. Done the interview test.. but it was only one question asking which tfl line is my favourite? I thought that was very strange considering I should’ve had 2 questions. But I also received an email saying “thank you for completing your tfl practise video interview”.
I want to apply for a TFL civil engineering degree apprenticeship. Do you know what university provides this degree?? And when is the deadline for applying??
how was your video interview for software development, any tips?
Has anyone heard anything?
nope...
I’ve done the gm assessment centre not heard back yet either
(edited 4 years ago)
nope...

When was ur assessment centre.
Original post by Apple16
I’ve done the gm assessment centre not heard back yet either

I did it too. Have you heard yet? Today is the last day isn’t it?
Original post by Amelia-rose703
I did it too. Have you heard yet? Today is the last day isn’t it?

The last day for what?
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Apple16
The last day for what?

The last day before we hear. They said 2 weeks from the assessment centre & today is 2 weeks.
Original post by Amelia-rose703
The last day before we hear. They said 2 weeks from the assessment centre & today is 2 weeks.

Yeah they are taking ages! Hopefully they get back to us soon
I just got a call today and they gave me an offer for software development, I can’t believe they responded so quick as even the current apprentice said they can take months to respond. So excited😀😀

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending