The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Thoughts? @Wired_1800 :smile:
There are far more Hindus in the UK than Jews. But not angry about that.

There are also way way more with no religion. But not angry about that.

Seems legit, not at all crazed.
Reply 3
Original post by nexttime

Wow, ok!
Original post by olk999
https://twitter.com/jeremycorbyn/status/1200675327636385792

I guess it really is "for the many but not for the jew"

So we have hijab, turban and cross but what about kippahs or magen david?
Does anybody find this video excluding the Jewish people?

Your title is misleading. Corbyn did not make this video. It was stupid of the video makers to not mention Jews in it. We need to know who made the video.
Original post by olk999
You must truly hate yourself I'm not even kidding.

What? Where did self-hatred come from what I wrote? What did I do wrong now?
Original post by olk999
Thoughts? @Wired_1800 :smile:

what about all the racist remarks borris made? Corbyn has apologised on multiple occasions on his comments about Jews but borris has never once apologised and he stands by what he says
Reply 7
Original post by nexttime

Did you even watch the video? There are literally blacks/whites/sikhs/indians/muslims but where are the jews?
Reply 8
Original post by anonym0u$
what about all the racist remarks borris made? Corbyn has apologised on multiple occasions on his comments about Jews but borris has never once apologised and he stands by what he says

Why are you bringing Boris into this thread? Corbyn didn't apologise about the antisemitism in his party if you watched neil interview him.
Boris wasn't racist about muslims because "muslim" isn't a race. Go and start another thread about "Islamophobia" and stop derailing this thread please.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by olk999
Why are you bringing Boris into this thread? Corbyn didn't apologise about the antisemitism in his party if you watched neil interview him.
Boris wasn't racist about muslims because "muslim" isn't a race. Go and start another thread about "Islamophobia" and stop derailing this thread please.

Corbyn is not responsible for anti-semitism in the Party. It was there during Miliband’s time, should Miliband apologise as well. Does he hate himself for not apologising? Come on
Original post by olk999
Boris wasn't racist about muslims but "muslim" isn't a race. Go and start another thread about "Islamophobia" and stop derailing this thread please.

Corbyn already apologised multiple times before that interview so why should he apologise again? you complaining about Jews not being mentioned in the video and reaching that it's insulting whereas borris straight up insulted Muslims which you are ignoring. you said "Muslims" isn't a race, neither is "Jew" they are both religions
Where is the mentioning of black people like you did in my pms? Hmm?
F2CFA969-627E-4D6F-984C-457FEA0EBFA6.png
Original post by olk999
I've never met a jew like you in my life, what a disgrace.

the person you replied has come out with facts and evidence supporting their point whilst you are just insulting them. this just shows you know nothing about the thread you started
Reply 13
Original post by IH8Studying
Where is the mentioning of black people like you did in my pms? Hmm?
F2CFA969-627E-4D6F-984C-457FEA0EBFA6.png

Have you met anyone of your 2020 goals yet? :smile:
Original post by olk999
Have you met anyone of your 2020 goals yet? :smile:

You’re so miserable. Boris isn’t going to give you any money. Pipe down, racist.
Original post by olk999
I've never met a jew like you in my life, what a disgrace.

How am I a disgrace? Do you want me to hate Jeremy Corbyn? Fine! I hate him. What else do you need me to do to prove that I am not traitor to my community. You constantly criticise me for having a different opinion because I support the Labour Party.
Original post by olk999
"Jew" is an ethnicity you uneducated fool. Theres atheist jews / secular jews or religious they are still jewish. Do you know anything about Ashkenazim/Sephardi jews?
You sound like a 5 year old. Go and cry "Islamophobia" on a different thread. two people have died because of your disgusting religion.

hahahahahaha what a stupid comment. you're just insulting me whilst you know nothing about the topic. please go and research Islam's true beliefs are not what is portrayed in the media
Reply 17
Original post by anonym0u$
hahahahahaha what a stupid comment. you're just insulting me whilst you know nothing about the topic. please go and research Islam's true beliefs are not what is portrayed in the media

Do you feel embarrassed because you didn't know somebody can still be jewish if they don't believe in god? aw
Original post by olk999
Imagine blaming conservatives for your issues but its your own fault your in debt and still can't pass GCSE maths. Wow. Maybe its actually your fault?

When have I ever blamed the conservatives for that? Lmfao.
Original post by olk999
Do you feel embarrassed because you didn't know somebody can still be jewish if they don't believe in god? aw

weren't you the same person that told me to stop "derailing on this thread"? now youre clearly talking about something other than what this thread was for. hypocrisy at its finest, highlights the type of person that you are

Latest

Trending

Trending