The Student Room Group

`GCSE Revsion Notes

Scroll to see replies

I struggled a lot but notes and certain videos helped me get a high grade due to my answer for the Dr Jekyll and mr hyde question , when I brought my 2019 paper
Original post by Alina2019
Sorry Ik this might be irrelevant but if you do English literature I have notes for the poems which helped me jump from a grade 4 to grade 7 with my analysis
Sorry Ik ur asking for sciences

are they edexcel conflict poetry by any chance :smile:
Original post by lolaemma
are they edexcel conflict poetry by any chance :smile:

Sorry no it’s AQA conflict poetry

thanks anyways :smile: about eng lit dr j&h i found the macbeth and AIC litcharts and there really helpful so was wondering if there are any other guides to help from dr j&h
im doing edexcel for it btw :h:
Reply 24
Here’s the Business Studies Flashcards I used.
They have everything you need! I used em and got a grade 9 in June:

http://www.little-lever.bolton.sch.uk/assets/Uploads/Edexcel-GCSE-9-1-Business-Revision-Guide-PDF.pdf

Good luck!
Sorry Ik this might be irrelevant but if you do English literature I have notes for the poems which helped me jump from a grade 4 to grade 7 with my analysis
Sorry Ik ur asking for sciences

Would you be able to pm them to me? It would be such a great help if you could. Thank you!
power = voltage x current, idk who needs it but im putting it into the universe thenk yew
Original post by Mayataylor
Would you be able to pm them to me? It would be such a great help if you could. Thank you!

I can’t send pics of notes on TSR from my phone , so unless you have any other social media platform I could but if u don’t then it’s okay , Still PM me

hey would you be able to send me your notes please as it will be very useful
Original post by Natalie.xx
hey would you be able to send me your notes please as it will be very useful

Have got got any social media such as Snapchat or instagram? If you do then please PM me and I’ll send notes

Quick Reply

Latest