The Student Room Group

Unpopular opinions guys go for it

Okay mine is that Nutella isn’t all that 😂
And Ariana G is slightly creepy

Scroll to see replies

Psychedelics should be legal for the sole purpose of spiritual growth.
Original post by JoshDarnIt_2.0

Wow lovely I’m sure a lot off ppl would suddenly want spiritual growth
Teen titans go is objectively better than Teen Titans. Now I’ll go hide from the mob that’s gonna be on it’s way.
Original post by Kryptonitekid43
Teen titans go is objectively better than Teen Titans. Now I’ll go hide from the mob that’s gonna be on it’s way.

Lol isn’t it the same thing (don’t kill me I’ve never watched it..) also I’ll hide with u from the mob
Original post by JoshDarnIt_2.0

Gotta be very careful with psychedelic use in people predisposed to schizophrenia and the like. But I guess that's not incompatible with legality.
Original post by Itwasn’tme
Okay mine is that Nutella isn’t all that 😂
And Ariana G is slightly creepy

I agree nutella is digusting! 🤮😂
Original post by Lshort17
I agree nutella is digusting! 🤮😂

Yessssss omg I’m actually so happy finally I’ve found someone who agrees with me
Israelis and Palestinians are as bad as each other. I've no time for either.
Original post by markova21
Israelis and Palestinians are as bad as each other. I've no time for either.

Ah interesting never looked at it like that don’t totally agree but respect ur views
Yessssss omg I’m actually so happy finally I’ve found someone who agrees with me

Haha, thought i was the only one, i also think bueno is overrated 😂
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Gotta be very careful with psychedelic use in people predisposed to schizophrenia and the like. But I guess that's not incompatible with legality.

I can't really comment on this cos I've no idea what happens when someone with schizophrenia takes psychedelics, but I was thinking, there are some psychedelics out there that strip one's ego away to the point of losing yourself and just being pure loving awareness or feeling a oneness with everything. Perhaps this would happen to someone with schizophrenia too no?
Anyone who takes an illicit drug should be sentenced to death
Have some hot takes:

Violence has never solved anything.
People are basically good, and no one is irredeemably bad.
We shouldn't farm vertebrate animals; also, economic and environmental factors will make us stop within the next ~ forty years in any case.
The effects of immigrants and foreign cultures are by far a net positive to our society.
The education system should be governed by teachers.
Privatisation reduces efficiency. Period.
(edited 4 years ago)
Guys I’m actually so happy right now finally ppl who realise it tastes 🤢
Original post by Revisionaddict
Me too , I HATE NUTELLA
Original post by AStarAnnabelle
Anyone who takes an illicit drug should be sentenced to death

https://www.reactiongifs.com/r/but-why.gif
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Have some hot takes:

Violence has never solved anything.
People are basically good, and no one is irredeemably bad.
We shouldn't farm vertebrate animals; also, economic and environmental factors will make us stop within the next ~ forty years in any case.
The effects of immigrants and foreign cultures are by far a net positive to our society.
The education system should be governed by teachers.
Privatisation reduces efficiency. Period.

Lol I like u mate and I agree for the most of it apart from the second statement some ppl say be meet have amazing lives and I mean it and their just sooo evil for no reason tbh
Original post by Lshort17
Haha, thought i was the only one, i also think bueno is overrated 😂

Lol yeah I can’t have a bar without thinking what’s the hype
Lol isn’t it the same thing (don’t kill me I’ve never watched it..) also I’ll hide with u from the mob

Lol thanks for the company. Basically the original show got rebooted into a “made for kids” version that isn’t serious and gritty with mature themes but with lots of childish humour and stand-alone episodes. All the OG fans hate the new show because of childhood “nostalgia”, if they actually went back now and watched the original, they’d see with the exception of a few Emmy worthy-episodes, it was kinda boring. Rant over lol and sorry for that 😅😂.
Lol yeah I can’t have a bar without thinking what’s the hype

Haha yeh, they look to sickly for me lol

Quick Reply

Latest