The Student Room Group

Police criticised over response to attack on rabbi in north London

ttps://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/dec/02/police-criticised-response-attack-rabbi-in-north-london
Hopefully these disgusting racist thugs will be locked up for a very long time.
Original post by looloo2134
ttps://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/dec/02/police-criticised-response-attack-rabbi-in-north-london

It happened on Friday. What do people expect? Police are under resourced and they had to deal with an actual terrorist attack.
Should get the same priority as any other racist attack.
For that thread about anti semitism it was funny to see that the OP screaming blue murder finished their last post with a racist comment. That and the insults.
anti-Semitism is everywhere.
Original post by Nuttyy
Lol are you the guy who PMed me saying that Muslims plagiarised the Torah 😂, just before you got banned? Not knowing that the next Abrahamic religion after Judaism is Christianity, hence the bible would be the book you're referring to lmao. Can tell you're one of them Jews who screams AnTi-SeMiTiSm when someone accidentally steps on your foot 😂🤣

Oh and then got triggered because they thought I was merging Semites with Judaism? Then when I proved that Black Jews exist, went on a slur of racial remarks. Typical typical.

Who are you talking to? :confused: Lol
Reply 7
Original post by Palmyra
Who are you talking to? :confused: Lol

Idk, some guy who made a new acc to throw abuse at me in the PMs n got banned before I could reply, who also linked this article to me. I'm merely asking if OP is the same person.

If OP isn't the same person, then they should know that I'm not referring to them in my post.
(edited 4 years ago)
I can't see what the police have done wrong.
Reply 9
Original post by DiddyDecAlt
I can't see what the police have done wrong.

Not bending over backwards to the mighty it would seem. It's not like they have other priorities to do apparently...
Reply 10
Original post by 39234
Wherever Jews go they cause trouble

Said every bigot about any ethnic minority they're bigoted against.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending