The Student Room Group

Girl refuses then reminds me of coffee?

She rejected my proposal to hang out together. I asked her if she was free and she said she wasn't as she had things to do.

4 months later, she reminds me saying "You asked me for coffee but I said I was busy".
I asked her if she was free not coffee.

What did that mean?

Scroll to see replies

She's interested now. If are too then go out with her.
Reply 2
Original post by sinfonietta
She's interested now. If are too then go out with her.

She looked really angry and was arguing with me saying I was ignoring her when I wasn't. Then said this
Lmao who tf remembers that 4 months later. My friends ask in front of me and I forget in like 2 minutes that we have plans
I don’t think she’s worth it dude.
Reply 5
Original post by OR321
Lmao who tf remembers that 4 months later. My friends ask in front of me and I forget in like 2 minutes that we have plans

What does that mean if she remembered it?
Further evidence that she's interested! If she wasn't she wouldn't get so worked up.
That she wants to go out for coffee now
Reply 8
Original post by sinfonietta
Further evidence that she's interested! If she wasn't she wouldn't get so worked up.

But she is not talking to me anymore. I tried to tell her I want to say something. She said she ll hear it out but didnt. Now doesnt talk to me
4 months later though wow
Original post by ساره
4 months later though wow

Wow?
Idk I feel like at 2 or 3 weeks she would’ve maybe asked but 4 months is long
Original post by ساره
Idk I feel like at 2 or 3 weeks she would’ve maybe asked but 4 months is long

Ok but why do u think she remembered it?
She was thinking about you I’m guessing
Good Lord Africa! How come she reply you for a coffee after 4 holy months have passed by? She ain't high or what :rofl:
Original post by Petrol_Head-94
Good Lord Africa! How come she reply you for a coffee after 4 holy months have passed by? She ain't high or what :rofl:

She didnt reply.

She reminded me of the time how I asked her
Yeah I know, but it sounds out of the ordinary mate. Did she expressed her guilt in rejecting your coffee offer?
Yeah I know, but it sounds out of the ordinary mate. Did she expressed her guilt in rejecting your coffee offer?

I dont know. She was acting horrible like giving ke bitter looks and looked sulky. She accused me of ignoring her when I wasnt.
I was unable to start a conversation with her as she would never stop for a talk. She would just wave and say hello and walk away quickly or walk away whistling.

Then blames me for ignoring her.

We were talking about this and she added of how I asked her for coffee and she said she was busy.

What do you think? Was it guilt or regret?
I guess she wanted a reason to start an argument with you like saying hi and walking away from you and not letting you to initiate the talk. Or maybe that's her way of talking. Its common for most girls to love to talk and she was just being herself. If you would have let her finish her talk, things would have moved a bit smoothly between you and her :redface:
(edited 4 years ago)
I guess she wanted a reason to start an argument with you like saying hi and walking away from you and not letting you to initiate the talk. Or maybe that's her way of talking. Its common for most girls to love to talk and she was just being herself. If you would have let her finish her talk, things would have moved a bit smoothly between you and her :redface:

No she wasn't willing to listen to me. She kept saying there's nothing left to talk.
She isn't that type who says hi and walks on.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending