The Student Room Group

Oxford 2020 entry

I have applied for maths at oxford queens for 2020 entry and I’m the only one at my school that applied for oxbridge that hasn’t got a response, is there anyone else who applied for maths who has a response from them?
Original post by Adi B73
I have applied for maths at oxford queens for 2020 entry and I’m the only one at my school that applied for oxbridge that hasn’t got a response, is there anyone else who applied for maths who has a response from them?

i applied for maths and stats and am still waiting. On the official oxford maths 2020 applicants thread many others have said they are also still waiting. Oxford have said that the latest they will send out emails is a week before the interview date, so dont worry that you havent received yours yet
Reply 2
Hi, thanks for your reply! I just got my response today and am very pleased that I got an interview, good luck on also getting one!! :smile:
Original post by Adi B73
Hi, thanks for your reply! I just got my response today and am very pleased that I got an interview, good luck on also getting one!! :smile:

congrats
Reply 4
Hahah I've applied for St Hugh's for Maths, still waiting for a response..
Hey I’m applying for Law and have just got invited to an interview at Oriel.From Northern Ireland so I’m heading up on Tuesday and staying until Friday. Kinda nervous so if anyone would like to add me on Snapchat that would be nice - would like to know some people first. Snapchat is Joshiescott. And my Instagram is itsjoshscott too :smile:)
if any one wants to be added to an oxford Instagram chat pm me

Quick Reply

Latest