The Student Room Group

I completed sixth form and didn't go to uni.

Scroll to see replies

wow your so special doing an apprenticeship

it's not like loads of people do them now instead of uni
Reply 21
Original post by LivingGunn
and in uni, are you not simply learning to become another "slave" of the work force?

@ op, what would you like to do in the end? e.g. work your way up that company, or is there a different end goal?

I've already been given a promotion 6 months in so hopefully.
Original post by LivingGunn
and in uni, are you not simply learning to become another "slave" of the work force?

@ op, what would you like to do in the end? e.g. work your way up that company, or is there a different end goal?

Uni is where u are smart like einstine so you are not slave
Original post by CyproFenol
You wont have job and you will homeless without degree. Dont worry you can still be happy even if you have nothing.

Deborah Meaden dont have a degree lmao
Reply 24
Original post by Bogelles

You clearly have self esteem issues.

Yesss finally someone who agrees with me. No one even does aprentiship apart from the OP and he is so different I mean this is why there are homeless. This is sad : (
Reply 26
Ok maybe she just stupid and doesnt knos how to job.

But please find teacher and learn or you will be slave forever ○○○

I've completed sixth form with A*. Stop being so mean.
You wont have job and you will homeless without degree. Dont worry you can still be happy even if you have nothing.

lmao that’s a lie
Original post by hunchoM
Deborah Meaden dont have a degree lmao

I didnt heard of him/her so he must be slave?
Reply 29
Uni is where u are smart like einstine so you are not slave

You can't be going then.
Original post by Tom K2001
You can't be going then.

Im in school why would i go to universe?
Reply 31
Yesss finally someone who agrees with me. No one even does aprentiship apart from the OP and he is so different I mean this is why there are homeless. This is sad : (

I am not homeless. You are right that you are a very sad person. Being a horrible person online is very low.
Original post by NNadiaa
lmao that’s a lie

I know : ( i just said he will be happy to make him feel better
Reply 33
Im in school why would i go to universe?

You must be in bottom set.
Universe? Don't you mean university?
Reply 34
I know : ( i just said he will be happy to make him feel better

Nothing you say affects me
You must be in bottom set.
Universe? Don't you mean university?

I am going to cambrige ok?
You clearly have self esteem issues.

lmao mate you are literally attention seeking by creating this thread, 48000 people started a higher apprenticeship last year and they are becoming more and more popular and rightly so

if you have to create a thread like this to get attention and validate yourself then I don't think I'm the one with self esteem issues
I've completed sixth form with A*. Stop being so mean

So you got 1 a star in btec psychology
lmao mate you are literally attention seeking by creating this thread, 48000 people started a higher apprenticeship last year and they are becoming more and more popular and rightly so

if you have to create a thread like this to get attention and validate yourself then I don't think I'm the one with self esteem issues

what's your issue lmao? personally, i think this is a good thread idea - i don't know anyone doing an apprenticeship and am interested in what people who don't go to uni do. if you're not interested, leave instead of being a ****

You do realise you can have many MANY jobs without a degree? In fact there’s many degrees you can do that in fact lead to no jobs at all. OP is doing an apprenticeship, meaning you get paid to do training in the career you want to go into and in many cases have a head start against those who go to uni to study a degree in the same job.

Quick Reply

Latest