Original post by ساره
I don’t want to be disrespectful but to me it doesn’t seem right tbh

And why not
Reply 4
r u doin it cause of young
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
And why not

A 17 year old teen boy is at a different life stage to a 27 year old women if you get what I mean
Reply 6
Original post by drAtodaB
r u doin it cause of young dic

Erm it's not my relationship
Reply 7
Original post by ساره
A 17 year old teen boy is at a different life stage to a 27 year old women if you get what I mean

So that's it, the life stage???..
Reply 8
Erm it's not my relationship

would u do it for young
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 9
Wow..takikg forever for "pedo" comments to come thru

This thread would be ON FIRE if it was 27yr old MALE lol but that's not why I made the thread, just noticing.
Absolutely not in my opinion.
Even though ten years may not seem a large age gap, it is problematic here in this context. This is an adult technically in a relationship with a child. It would probably be exploitative in some way. And it’s just not right in my eyes.
Wow..takikg forever for "pedo" comments to come thru

This thread would be ON FIRE if it was 27yr old MALE lol but that's not why I made the thread, just noticing.

Rolling eyes. It’s not a good sign of your maturity that you have any sort of relationship with a 17 year old. But 17 is not 15 so it’s not illegal.

That being said, I don’t get why you’d want someone that young.
There’s something wrong with a 27 year old who wants to date a 17 year old in my opinion. I don’t care if it’s legal.
Original post by FingersXed84
Rolling eyes. It’s not a good sign of your maturity that you have any sort of relationship with a 17 year old. But 17 is not 15 so it’s not illegal.

LMAO first of all calm down. Second, how do you gauge that it's my relationship, or that I'm even female...its just a ****ing question
Well put it this way, even if that girl did a PhD she would be almost done with education. The guy meanwhile still hasn't finished his A levels. I don't care what the law says, you are still pretty much a child/teenager until you are about 21. Someone who is nearly 30 is going to have a hard time connecting with someone who only has to worry about what grade they will get on their Christmas mock test..

Well... that can be quite a grey zone I suppose in England and Wales.
“It is an offence for a person aged 18 or over to have any sexual activity with a person under the age of 18 if the older person holds a position of trust (for example a teacher or social worker) as such sexual activity is an abuse of the position of trust.”
So even though they are “17 and not 15”, it could still be illegal if the 27 year old held such a position/job.
LMAO first of all calm down. Second, how do you gauge that it's my relationship, or that I'm even female...its just a ****ing question

You said 27 year old female then called people out for not pulling you on it like you would a man. I suspect you are talking about yourself as you reacted so badly. If it was just hypothetical then you wouldn’t care what I thought. Just an observation.

That being said, I’m a stranger on the internet. Why do you care what I think? I don’t think your choice of partner is a good idea but does that really matter? A mature person doesn’t care what randoms think on the internet.

Unless you are the 17 year old boy and what you want to hear is that it would be cool. If you are then I’m sorry but you are being taken advantage of by someone not quite right. When you are 27, you will see 17 year olds as babies and wonder why she even looked at you.

Good luck either way.
Original post by bennyj901
Well put it this way, even if that girl did a PhD she would be almost done with education. The guy meanwhile still hasn't finished his A levels. I don't care what the law says, you are still pretty much a child/teenager until you are about 21. Someone who is nearly 30 is going to have a hard time connecting with someone who only has to worry about what grade they will get on their Christmas mock test..

Original post by itscourtchicks
Well... that can be quite a grey zone I suppose in England and Wales.
“It is an offence for a person aged 18 or over to have any sexual activity with a person under the age of 18 if the older person holds a position of trust (for example a teacher or social worker) as such sexual activity is an abuse of the position of trust.”
So even though they are “17 and not 15”, it could still be illegal if the 27 year old held such a position/job.

He's...not British. They don't do a levels or mocks lol

Stop jumping the gun here.
He's...not British. They don't do a levels or mocks lol

Stop jumping the gun here.

Doesn't really matter where he is or if he does mocks. My point still stands. He is of schoolchild age, and the woman is..... a woman...

It is just really weird she finds a teenager more attractive than someone her own age.
You said 27 year old female then called people out for not pulling you on it like you would a man. I suspect you are talking about yourself as you reacted so badly. If it was just hypothetical then you wouldn’t care what I thought. Just an observation.

That being said, I’m a stranger on the internet. Why do you care what I think? I don’t think your choice of partner is a good idea but does that really matter? A mature person doesn’t care what randoms think on the internet.

Unless you are the 17 year old boy and what you want to hear is that it would be cool. If you are then I’m sorry but you are being taken advantage of by someone not quite right. When you are 27, you will see 17 year olds as babies and wonder why she even looked at you.

Good luck either way.

You just sound crazy. How did I react badly..i reacted with laughter if you could see my face..its really no ones business why I'm asking. But did you ever think the idea randomly struck. Or I've a mate who's doing this? Or a relative...

Ok you've said your peace. You can shut up now.

Latest