The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Very wrong.
When she was 17 he would have been 7. Think about that.
and what do you mean it's no one's business? why ask a question like that then? be honest are you the guy? lol.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by bennyj901
Doesn't really matter where he is or if he does mocks. My point still stands. He is of schoolchild age, and the woman is..... a woman...

It is just really weird she finds a teenager more attractive than someone her own age.

What makes you think she finds someone MORE attractive... You don't know her dating life, she gets chatted up all the time, but she can't try ALL them out. You act like you tried them all out and settled on the kid. She simply is considering giving him a chance because it seems fun. I'm asking for a general perspective so I know how to react if she actually does date him lol.
Original post by Anonymous
You just sound crazy. How did I react badly..i reacted with laughter if you could see my face..its really no ones business why I'm asking. But did you ever think the idea randomly struck. Or I've a mate who's doing this? Or a relative...

Ok you've said your peace. You can shut up now.

Oh I hope to god you are not 27...

Actually you seem to have the maturity of a 17 y/o so I guess it kind of makes sense..
Original post by DrivinRain
Very wrong.
When she was 17 he would have been 7. Think about that.
and what do you mean it's no one's business? why ask a question like that then?

It's no ones business who I am behind anon...though I find it funny how everyone is so quick to assume who I am....got it?

OK well he's not 7. He's 17. Useless comment. Thanks for playing.
It's no ones business who I am behind anon...though I find it funny how everyone is so quick to assume who I am....got it?

you're the guy aren't you?
i wouldn't pursue this if i were you. find girls your own age.

Do your parents know if u don’t mind me asking?
What makes you think she finds someone MORE attractive... You don't know her dating life, she gets chatted up all the time, but she can't try ALL them out. You act like you tried them all out and settled on the kid. She simply is considering giving him a chance because it seems fun. I'm asking for a general perspective so I know how to react if she actually does date him lol.

Because if she gets chatted up all the time then she clearly has many options available to her.... yet she chooses the child. The only reason I would chose Girl A over Girl B if they were both interested is if Girl A was more attractive
Oh I hope to god you are not 27...

Actually you seem to have the maturity of a 17 y/o so I guess it kind of makes sense..

OK so the general consensus is:

A woman who dates a teenager is
1. Immature
2. Weird

That's it. Got it. Not filthy, crazy, creepy, disturbing, paedo, serial killer lol that's fair then.
Original post by DrivinRain
you're the guy aren't you?
i wouldn't pursue this if i were you. find girls your own age.

Original post by ساره
Do your parents know if u don’t mind me asking?

LMAO

It's someone I know.

If I reveal myself behind anon you lot will scream lol cos you're so off. I'm not a teen, and I'm not a female 😂😂😂😂😂
He's...not British. They don't do a levels or mocks lol

Stop jumping the gun here.

Well, how were we meant to know that? You just asked strangers what they thought of this strange relationship with little description.
And even still, does it matter that “they’re” not British? Or that they don’t do A-Levels? How does this change the equation? The 17 year old is still legally a child and the 27 year old is a grown woman. So it still remains quite wrong in my eyes.
He said "do your parents know?"
🤣
OK so the general consensus is:

A woman who dates a teenager is
1. Immature
2. Weird

That's it. Got it. Not filthy, crazy, creepy, disturbing, paedo, serial killer lol that's fair then.

Why are you getting so worked up about this?

Yes. It is all those things. It is weird a grown woman, who you say has plenty of options available to her, choses to date child. Yes it is disturbing and creepy they do this.
Because if she gets chatted up all the time then she clearly has many options available to her.... yet she chooses the child. The only reason I would chose Girl A over Girl B if they were both interested is if Girl A was more attractive

you're shallow! SHE'S NOT. He is kind to her apparently. She has had abusive relationships! what is the big damn deal, leave it out.
He said "do your parents know?"
🤣

Yeah broooo totally a dude asking u this
Why are you getting so worked up about this?

Yes. It is all those things. It is weird a grown woman, who you say has plenty of options available to her, choses to date child. Yes it is disturbing and creepy they do this.

Ok so that's one vote for weird. you've stated your case, you can step aside now 😂
you're shallow! SHE'S NOT. He is kind to her apparently. She has had abusive relationships! what is the big damn deal, leave it out.

I have high suspicions that you, Anon, are missing the point made by many of us commenters.
Original post by ساره
Yeah broooo totally a dude asking u this

no one cares who I am behind anon since they're making assumptions.

Why should I care what yours is?
What do you think

If it was a man everyone here saying it’s weird would probably be defending his right to want a young fertile thing so I’m not going to say much either way. That being said I don’t get why you’d want a relationship with a 17 year old; what could you possibly have in common
Ok: she's weird and immature?

Anything else..? Is that it? Not good enough ammo to convince her not to date him. You guys can barely state your reasons for something you clearly feel so strongly about...
Original post by itscourtchicks
I have high suspicions that you, Anon, are missing the point made by many of us commenters.

I have high suspicions that you're judgemental and bored and think too highly of yourself.

Latest

Trending

Trending