The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
you're shallow! SHE'S NOT. He is kind to her apparently. She has had abusive relationships! what is the big damn deal, leave it out.

Why are you even here asking this question? We don't know anything about the situation so how are we supposed to know about past relationships, where this guy is from etc.? You clearly don't like any of the responses you are getting so maybe just close the thread?
Ok: she's weird and immature?

Anything else..? Is that it? Not good enough ammo to convince her not to date him. You guys can barely state your reasons for something you clearly feel so strongly about...

You really don’t get it. People aren’t saying it is weird like quirky. They are saying there is something wrong with her mentally. The girl would be damaged. And the boy would be vulnerable. The relationship won’t last or end well. Especially for the girl.
(edited 4 years ago)
Ok: she's weird and immature?

Anything else..? Is that it? Not good enough ammo to convince her not to date him. You guys can barely state your reasons for something you clearly feel so strongly about...

Ok fine then date the guy. End of the day we are just a group of equally anonymous people.. Are you looking for excuses not to date him or something? You aren't making any sense at all.
I have high suspicions that you're judgemental and bored and think too highly of yourself.

You’re quite right, I am judgemental of such a relationship, but rightly so. You may be biased as you may know the people in question, but you always have to take a step back when it comes to these things.
Cos its really f***ng weird for a grown woman to date and have sex with a kid?
Original post by bennyj901
Why are you even here asking this question? We don't know anything about the situation so how are we supposed to know about past relationships, where this guy is from etc.? You clearly don't like any of the responses you are getting so maybe just close the thread?

I'm asking the question because I can and silky me for thinking people would be respectful

I told you already it's not my relationship!! I'm reacting "badly" because how many times do I have to say it. I said I'm not teen nor female! And I wanted a good defense against her dating him. But you lot have provided me with nothing! So I'll leave them to it.

I CAN'T close the thread you utter GENIUS.
*silly me not silky ****ing auto correct
Original post by itscourtchicks
You’re quite right, I am judgemental of such a relationship, but rightly so. You may be biased as you may know the people in question, but you always have to take a step back when it comes to these things.

Lol you don't take a step back to look at a legal and mutual relationship. You people are extreme.
Are you a black youth called Jamie and is she an Irish drugs supplier?

[a follow and rep for anyone that gets the reference]
Lol it's my thread you NUMPTIES

I may or may not know someone doing this lol
Original post by Palmyra

can't say I do

Enlighten me 🤔
Wtf why am I still anon

Oh
LMAO

It's someone I know.

If I reveal myself behind anon you lot will scream lol cos you're so off. I'm not a teen, and I'm not a female 😂😂😂😂😂

I’m just seeing this now. who? I really don’t judge
Original post by ساره
I’m just seeing this now. who? I really don’t judge

**** that I'm not saying who. You ppl don't know how to act.
Original post by Palmyra

Sorry I don’t get it. Was it a big show at sometime?
Original post by Bang Outta Order
**** that I'm not saying who. You ppl don't know how to act.

Suree I haven’t even said anything rude about this whole situation wooow
erm is that even legal? wtf
erm is that even legal? wtf

Yes obviously
if your both happy in the relationship then enjoy the ride, but like many of those things it tends not to last. i dated an older woman, fantastic sex, she was out to prove she was still young, in the end it was horrible mental damage to her self. As going out to clubs etc friends my age while nice at first but were very cruel to her later. its just that age very judge mental. thing is your just in two different places, years later i dated a younger woman and found same thing great at first then not

Latest

Trending

Trending